1064 users online (222 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

raven does something!

Well raven took the advice and did something.....too bad it's another "it's all about raven and never about Janet " something

http://www.racecenter.com/confirmati...onf_pchi06.htm

PACIFIC CREST 1/2 IRONMAN TRIATHLON
    SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006

THIS REPORT PRINTED ON JUN 8, 2006

Participants, please e-mail AA Sports, Ltd (the timing company) at:
    cam@racecenter.com with any corrections needed to be made to
    the information listed below.

Thank You.

| AGE DIVISION CONFIRMATIONS |

ALPHABETICAL LISTING (INDIVIDUALS & TEAM PARTICIPANTS)

T-SHIRT
    NAME CITY, STATE RACE # AGE SEX SIZE RESULTS DIVISION
    Abaroa, R Sandy, UT 409 26 M L 25 TO 29 YEARS OF AGE
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Oh good grief, are you kidding me? Geez Raven, give it a rest already. What is it that you're trying to prove? Was Janet standing in the way of all of this fun? Is that what happened?

EW, do you know how much it costs to participate in this Ironman event?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Pacific Crest Half Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Apparently, it's a whole weekend thing. June 23 - 25 in Sunriver, Oregon. They have kids triathalons too. Wonder if he entered Kaiden.

More details:

The Half-Iron Triathlon will serve as the TRI NorthWest Long Course Championship and will offer Prize money to the top champions (Half-Iron Triathlon only).

Courses
    Swim: one counter clockwise loop in Wickiup Reservoir(water temperature mid 60ís). Bike: A scenic point-to-point challenging course traveling up and over Mt. Batchelor. Then its a 12.5-mile steep decent, followed by a final 4.4 miles of relatively flat. There are three aid stations on the bike. Run: A mostly flat loop course on widely paved bike paths that traverse through and around this scenic destination resort (two hills total with a minimal elevation gain Ė aid stations every mile).

Entry Fee Includes:
    Commemorative T-shirt, finisher medal, ChampionChip Timing, Friday evening pasta feed, Saturday evening BBQ, live entertainment throughtout the day, awards, plus lots of fun and camaraderie.

Half-IronTri - Individual $165.00 (Hmmm, according to what he put on the bankruptcy papers, it looks like this one entry fee uses up his entertainment expense for this month and 65% of next month's. Start adding travel, accomodations, etc., I wonder how many months worth this trip cost. Seems a little dishonest considering he just went bankrupt. I wonder if we can find out when he registered.)

Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    I wonder if his TRUSTEE knows.

I swear I am not psychic - but what did I say last night, my last thread........

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=210

So - He spent $150.00 to do this - if he registered before May 31st.

It's in OREGON, so he has to have lodging, food, transportation, etc.

He has the money for this and not his bills?

Anyone, that thinks Raven has the right to file bankruptcy, act the way he has after HIS WIFE AND CHILD WERE MURDERED ARE completely $%*$ in the head too.

He didn't have the money to travel to EVEN VISIT Janet and his unborn child's GRAVE, Not to mention HE DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR HER VIGIL, yet, he can go into a triathalon.

Raven, you are one big steaming pile of &#$*
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

SignMeUp.com - Register - Pacific Crest Half-Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Wavier and Release

The Entry Fee is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable.

I acknowledge that a Multi-Sport Event is an extreme test of a personís physical and mental limits (maybe someone should give them a heads up) and carries with it the potential for death, series injury, (one can hope) and property loss. I HEREBY ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I certify that I am capable of completing all disciplines of the event, and that I am physically fit and that I have sufficiently trained...

Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    SignMeUp.com - Register - Pacific Crest Half-Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Wavier and Release
    The Entry Fee is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable.
    I acknowledge that a Multi-Sport Event is an extreme test of a personís physical and mental limits (maybe someone should give them a heads up) and carries with it the potential for death, series injury, (one can hope) and property loss. I HEREBY ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I certify that I am capable of completing all disciplines of the event, and that I am physically fit and that I have sufficiently trained...
    JG - One can hope.

One can hope he finds a reputable babysitter for his child too while he's gone and doesn't attempt to bring his child to a place where he knows nobody and starts pawning of his child on people he doesn't know.

Raven you sucked as a husband, you so severely suck as a father and you suck as a human being.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

Mahatma Gandhi

When the race is over, proofs are available online:

RACE PHOTOGRAPHY
    Finish line and course photography will be provided by Penrose Photography. Proofs will be available at www.finishshots.com where you can order photo's directly from Penrose Photography.

Pacific Crest

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    One can hope he finds a reputable babysitter for his child too while he's gone and doesn't attempt to bring his child to a place where he knows nobody and starts pawning of his child on people he doesn't know.
    Oh please. You don't think for a second that Raven is taking Kaiden to this weekend extravaganza, do you? Do you see how many women are registered for that race? Some interesting names too.

Mahatma Gandhi

This appears to be a very big deal. People travel there from all over the country.

Mahatma Gandhi

Here's a list of all of the Utah participants:

Raven
    Glen Busch
    Jennifer Cherland
    David Evans
    Sabrina Hiteshew-Wilson
    John Louviere
    Jennifer McGlothlin
    Brian O'Very
    Bruce O'very
    Karen Segerson
    Nathan Segerson
    Brian Tjeerdsma
    Kevin Vick
    Jason Walenta
    Scott Wilson

This is just for Raven's race. When I have more time later, I'll double-check to see if I missed anyone and might check the other races for others from Utah.

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Oh please. You don't think for a second that Raven is taking Kaiden to this weekend extravaganza, do you? Do you see how many women are registered for that race? Some interesting names too.
    Do I think he wants to take Kaiden, absolutely not. My guess looking at human nature is that he is starting to wear out his welcome out in that department. Family and friends may be trying to use reverse psychology on him, thinking if I don't babysit that means Raven won't go and actually start trying to be responsibile for Kaiden. Which we all know will be a huge disappointment to the family, but they will blame his lack of fathering skills on the fact that he's depressed because he's had such a hard year...cough spit choke.

Raven will go to this no matter what, with or without Kaiden and do whatever it takes to play the Widower card to get someone to babysit, whether he knows the person well or not.

Raven is a master manipulator, and when he doesn't get his way, it makes him twice as stubborn, and he will do things without a thought to the consequences. The main objection is the main thing to Raven, what he has to do to get there and what consequences will happen for his actions is another.

That's one thing Raven will never learn, there are consequences for his actions.

Reading back into everything we know, it fits a sociopathic trait, and we've seen it for a year now, the decisions he makes without a thought of others.

Yea but I wouldnt put it past the rave to take the child to get the attention of the women that will be there. I dont think this slimeball even has a conscience.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    That's one thing Raven will never learn, there are consequences for his actions.
    Consequen....What big words you use. They are hard for little birds to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten
    Yea but I wouldnt put it past the rave to take the child to get the attention of the women that will be there. I dont think this slimeball even has a conscience.
    I wonder if he is taking a woman with him...and kaiden...one happy little family...gag

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast