raven does something!

ewwwinteresting

Reaction score
Well raven took the advice and did something.....too bad it's another "it's all about raven and never about Janet " something :(

http://www.racecenter.com/confirmations/2006/conf_pchi06.htm

PACIFIC CREST 1/2 IRONMAN TRIATHLON
SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006

THIS REPORT PRINTED ON JUN 8, 2006

Participants, please e-mail AA Sports, Ltd (the timing company) at:
cam@racecenter.com with any corrections needed to be made to
the information listed below.

Thank You.

| AGE DIVISION CONFIRMATIONS |

ALPHABETICAL LISTING (INDIVIDUALS & TEAM PARTICIPANTS)

T-SHIRT
NAME CITY, STATE RACE # AGE SEX SIZE RESULTS DIVISION
Abaroa, R Sandy, UT 409 26 M L 25 TO 29 YEARS OF AGE

Oh good grief, are you kidding me? Geez Raven, give it a rest already. What is it that you're trying to prove? Was Janet standing in the way of all of this fun? Is that what happened? :rolleyes:

EW, do you know how much it costs to participate in this Ironman event?

Pacific Crest Half Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Apparently, it's a whole weekend thing. June 23 - 25 in Sunriver, Oregon. They have kids triathalons too. Wonder if he entered Kaiden. :rolleyes:

More details:

The Half-Iron Triathlon will serve as the TRI NorthWest Long Course Championship and will offer Prize money to the top champions (Half-Iron Triathlon only).

Courses
Swim: one counter clockwise loop in Wickiup Reservoir(water temperature mid 60’s). Bike: A scenic point-to-point challenging course traveling up and over Mt. Batchelor. Then its a 12.5-mile steep decent, followed by a final 4.4 miles of relatively flat. There are three aid stations on the bike. Run: A mostly flat loop course on widely paved bike paths that traverse through and around this scenic destination resort (two hills total with a minimal elevation gain – aid stations every mile).

Entry Fee Includes:
Commemorative T-shirt, finisher medal, ChampionChip Timing, Friday evening pasta feed, Saturday evening BBQ, live entertainment throughtout the day, awards, plus lots of fun and camaraderie.

Half-IronTri - Individual $165.00 (Hmmm, according to what he put on the bankruptcy papers, it looks like this one entry fee uses up his entertainment expense for this month and 65% of next month's. Start adding travel, accomodations, etc., I wonder how many months worth this trip cost. Seems a little dishonest considering he just went bankrupt. I wonder if we can find out when he registered.)

I wonder if his TRUSTEE knows.

I swear I am not psychic - but what did I say last night, my last thread........

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1083346&postcount=210

So - He spent $150.00 to do this - if he registered before May 31st.

It's in OREGON, so he has to have lodging, food, transportation, etc.

He has the money for this and not his bills?

Anyone, that thinks Raven has the right to file bankruptcy, act the way he has after HIS WIFE AND CHILD WERE MURDERED ARE completely $%*$ in the head too.

He didn't have the money to travel to EVEN VISIT Janet and his unborn child's GRAVE, Not to mention HE DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR HER VIGIL, yet, he can go into a triathalon.

Raven, you are one big steaming pile of &#$*

SignMeUp.com - Register - Pacific Crest Half-Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Wavier and Release

The Entry Fee is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable.

I acknowledge that a Multi-Sport Event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits (maybe someone should give them a heads up) and carries with it the potential for death, series injury, (one can hope) and property loss. I HEREBY ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I certify that I am capable of completing all disciplines of the event, and that I am physically fit and that I have sufficiently trained...

JerseyGirl said:
SignMeUp.com - Register - Pacific Crest Half-Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

Wavier and Release
The Entry Fee is Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable.
I acknowledge that a Multi-Sport Event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits (maybe someone should give them a heads up) and carries with it the potential for death, series injury, (one can hope) and property loss. I HEREBY ASSUME THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT. I certify that I am capable of completing all disciplines of the event, and that I am physically fit and that I have sufficiently trained...
JG - One can hope.

One can hope he finds a reputable babysitter for his child too while he's gone and doesn't attempt to bring his child to a place where he knows nobody and starts pawning of his child on people he doesn't know.

Raven you sucked as a husband, you so severely suck as a father and you suck as a human being.

When the race is over, proofs are available online:

RACE PHOTOGRAPHY
Finish line and course photography will be provided by Penrose Photography. Proofs will be available at www.finishshots.com where you can order photo's directly from Penrose Photography.

Pacific Crest

terminatrixator said:
One can hope he finds a reputable babysitter for his child too while he's gone and doesn't attempt to bring his child to a place where he knows nobody and starts pawning of his child on people he doesn't know.
Oh please. You don't think for a second that Raven is taking Kaiden to this weekend extravaganza, do you? Do you see how many women are registered for that race? Some interesting names too.

This appears to be a very big deal. People travel there from all over the country.

Here's a list of all of the Utah participants:

Raven
Glen Busch
Jennifer Cherland
David Evans
Sabrina Hiteshew-Wilson
John Louviere
Jennifer McGlothlin
Brian O'Very
Bruce O'very
Karen Segerson
Nathan Segerson
Brian Tjeerdsma
Kevin Vick
Jason Walenta
Scott Wilson

This is just for Raven's race. When I have more time later, I'll double-check to see if I missed anyone and might check the other races for others from Utah.

JerseyGirl said:
Oh please. You don't think for a second that Raven is taking Kaiden to this weekend extravaganza, do you? Do you see how many women are registered for that race? Some interesting names too.
Do I think he wants to take Kaiden, absolutely not. My guess looking at human nature is that he is starting to wear out his welcome out in that department. Family and friends may be trying to use reverse psychology on him, thinking if I don't babysit that means Raven won't go and actually start trying to be responsibile for Kaiden. Which we all know will be a huge disappointment to the family, but they will blame his lack of fathering skills on the fact that he's depressed because he's had such a hard year...cough spit choke.

Raven will go to this no matter what, with or without Kaiden and do whatever it takes to play the Widower card to get someone to babysit, whether he knows the person well or not.

Raven is a master manipulator, and when he doesn't get his way, it makes him twice as stubborn, and he will do things without a thought to the consequences. The main objection is the main thing to Raven, what he has to do to get there and what consequences will happen for his actions is another.

That's one thing Raven will never learn, there are consequences for his actions.

Reading back into everything we know, it fits a sociopathic trait, and we've seen it for a year now, the decisions he makes without a thought of others.

Yea but I wouldnt put it past the rave to take the child to get the attention of the women that will be there. I dont think this slimeball even has a conscience.

terminatrixator said:
That's one thing Raven will never learn, there are consequences for his actions.
Consequen....What big words you use. They are hard for little birds to understand.

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
Yea but I wouldnt put it past the rave to take the child to get the attention of the women that will be there. I dont think this slimeball even has a conscience.
I wonder if he is taking a woman with him...and kaiden...one happy little family...gag

I'm sure he has excuses of uhhhh......I'm in training for my work....uhhhh......someone sponsered me so I don't have to pay for anything.....uhhhh I've been going on all these bike rides for the past year to train for this and now I'm so good, I'm sure I'll win the prize money!

Interestingly, the responsible father that Raven is has no life insurance on himself. Who should know better the importance of life insurance than a parent that has already lost a partner at the amazingly young age of 25? I'm sure that he probably claims that he's so broke that he can't afford life insurance. But interestingly, an online search comes up with many affordable options for life insurance.

For a man Raven's age, even with average to below average health and with an average to below average family medical history, he could get a half a million dollars of term coverage for 30 years for as little as $65 a month. With better health and better family history, that monthly cost goes even lower. The entry fee to this bike race would have covered 2-3 months of coverage of life insurance. I wonder how many months of coverage he could have afforded when one adds up all of the money that this trip will end up costing him.

For $250,000 of coverage under the same circumstances, it would cost as low as $28 a month. That's about 5-6 months of insurance coverage just for the entry fee. Drop the term to 20 years, and it drops the price to about $21 or 7-8 months of insurance for the cost of the entry fee. And this is for average to below average health and family history, (since I don't know his family medical history to plug in). If they're fairly healthy people, the price is even lower yet. So low that there's no excuse not to have it.

Great priorities. Grow up.

ewwwinteresting said:
I'm sure he has excuses of uhhhh......I'm in training for my work....uhhhh......someone sponsered me so I don't have to pay for anything.....uhhhh I've been going on all these bike rides for the past year to train for this and now I'm so good, I'm sure I'll win the prize money!
The first place prize is only $1,000. When you add up all of the costs of being there for the weekend, that probably isn't much above what it costs. It's probably not much more than reimbursement for your expenses.

Pacific Crest Half Iron Triathlon & Endurance Duathlon

2006 PRIZE MONEY BREAKDOWN

1st Place $1000
2nd Place $750
3rd Place $500
4th Place $300
5th Place $200

Jersey you are so right. I still cannot believe this *advertiser censored**hat still doesn't have life insurance on himself. After your wife is murdered and you are the "sole provider" (cough, choke, sputter) for your child, wouldn't you think it imperative to make sure you have insurance on yourself. Not only that - Triathalon's can be dangerous, he may have a weak heart, or something he doesn't even know about and keel over, then what about Kaiden.

He does not use his head whatsoever, and has so little thought to Kaiden's welfare.

He can pay for this triathalon, and all these bike trips, which it seems like we find out AFTER the fact that he is indeed going on trips every few weeks, that if he paid his bills instead of these outtings, he could actually afford his bills.

What amazes me more is that his friends and family don't take him aside and smack some sense into him. Are they afraid of him? Are they afraid to "get on his bad side?"

I can't understand how any of his friends or any of his family members cannot clearly see what a sociopath he is, yet be so afraid to tell him that he's not using his head when it comes to being a father, and providing for his child, and that he's endangering his child and raising this child in a bad environment. Raven talked about dining out and then no money for food and actually complained about it - and what he's doing is worse. Doesn't the family and friends realize this!!!!

He must be so good and have them so completely conned, that when Justice is handed down for Janet and her precious baby, they are going to be hurt beyond belief, both stunned and sobbing "we had no clue".

Unfortunately, all the clues are there and they are so obvious to those of us that are out looking in.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all Ravens Family, Friends, Coworkers for the nightmare that they will go through someday when Raven is actually proven, beyond a doubt, to be the lying, thieving, embezzeling, conning, conniving person, who premeditated and plotted while he knew that his wife, the one he married for all eternity, was carrying his second child, yet decided to murder them both in cold blood anyway.

I pray for you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back