AL - Killer Jack Trawick taunts victim's family through internet

Good Lord.. the victims being RE-Victimized again and again! :mad:

Thanx for posting the link to this story.

:mad: Just makes me ill...!! :mad: I can't believe that this kind of torture for the families is allowed to happen.. :waitasec: There has to be a way to stop prisoners for having the ability to do this..!! :mad:

CARLA said:
:mad: Just makes me ill...!! :mad: I can't believe that this kind of torture for the families is allowed to happen.. :waitasec: There has to be a way to stop prisoners for having the ability to do this..!! :mad:

YEAH, THERE IS. It's called food, water and a cell with no window. PERIOD. No TV, no pens, pencils, etc. NOTHING. Supply the basic needs to live and THAT'S IT. :mad:

blueclouds said:
YEAH, THERE IS. It's called food, water and a cell with no window. PERIOD. No TV, no pens, pencils, etc. NOTHING. Supply the basic needs to live and THAT'S IT. :mad:

**applause** I have to add phones to that list as well. In our county jail we recently have had inmates calling citizens at random and getting those innocent folks to place third party calls to their firends and relatives all over the country. Of course the people who are falling for this scam are getting stuck with huge long distance bills just because they were scammed into feeling sorry for those poor inmates who just wanted to talk to their loved ones! It's pathetic. :sick:

I had just read that article, myself. It made me sick. You'd think there would be a law against that stuff. Fantasy or not, it's criminal acts.

So tragic for the victims families to have to relive a nightmare in this manner. I agree that it is absolutely disgusting!

I'm sorry but someone locked up for 2 murders should loss some of their rights!! Why should they get to hold on to something when they took away other peoples rights???
What's scary is how other people are interested in wanting to read from these evil ones!

Old Broad said:
I'm sorry but someone locked up for 2 murders should loss some of their rights!! Why should they get to hold on to something when they took away other peoples rights???
What's scary is how other people are interested in wanting to read from these evil ones!

I saw the guy on the tv news last night, first I had heard of him. Some woman is going to bring a lawsuit against him to stop him. I did not catch all the details on that, but she was on the news, with an attorney.

We have to enforce the law ourselves, because the paid law enforcement agencies will not do it, very sad. I just remembered, the woman filing the lawsuit may be the victim's mother. That was the first time I had seen the news story on tv.

benn8

I agree Benn. What's even worse is the sickos that sell items made from serial killers, etc... There's websites out there that have that crap for sale. Better yet, the demented people who marry those creeps. :banghead:

blueclouds said:

You forgot, a bucket for the waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back