Do You Know What Your Husbands

Well I dare say that if anyone husband needs to travel all the way to Germany to find a prostitute . . . well, nevermind.

Did you see the mega size Hotel that is the brothel? They talk about being able to "Service" 650 guys at any given time. I do not even want to breathe the air in Germany.

They'd better hire someone from Disney World to get 650 guys in and out (no pun intended!) of there in 3 minute increments. (National average duration.)

Get your tickets folks, for the 3 minute brothel ride! The largest in Germany!

Got me laughing!

ain't no stopping it though, too much money is involved and saving the whales is more important.

OMG!!! That is funny GlitchWizard!!!

Antibiotics in the water!! LOLOL
Lets hope they are not usuing the newly found ancient worlds first condom!!

Drive-in brothels?! Do they get a side of fries with the sex?

Seriously, what another horrible explotation of women. Some are forced into it, and the ones who willingly participate usually do it because of impoverished backgrounds.
A hideous thought is probably many females that go missing from many countries are held captive doing this. And it happens to young males also sometimes.

I wonder how many stds including Aids will be spread all over the world from this?

I don't think I'd want to eat the fries!

When I first read it, I thought it said "Drive Thru" not "Drive In" and I spent a couple of seconds trying to picture that logistically in my head.

Drive up, hang it out the window, get the service and pay at the second window.

If it takes you too long, you'll have to pull over into the drive through lane parking spot and wait for your order to be completed.

I wonder if you have to ask for condiments, or if they go ahead and give them to you with the extra napkins?

hold the mayo, special orders don't upset us..... hmmm

cammy-g said:
hold the mayo, pickles don't upset us..... hmmm
On that note, I no longer want lunch. :)

I saw a lady at Disney World's Animal Kingdom the other day that had a shirt on that said "Two's Company" on one side and "Three's Allowed" on the back. She was walking between two men.

My daughter pointed it out. Do you suppose she's got her plane ticket all ready to go to Germany yet?

GlitchWizard said:
They'd better hire someone from Disney World to get 650 guys in and out (no pun intended!) of there in 3 minute increments. (National average duration.)

Get your tickets folks, for the 3 minute brothel ride! The largest in Germany!
Three minutes? I'd slap my husband if he was finished in three minutes! :slap:

I can think of a few that may be headed towards Germany.

Now this got me to thinking, I wonder if they just accept anyone or they have strict criteria to adhere to?

cammy-g said:
I can think of a few that may be headed towards Germany.

Now this got me to thinking, I wonder if they just accept anyone or they have strict criteria to adhere to?

They have to bring a note from their wife or girlfiend attesting to the fact that they can only last 3 minutes.

You missed that one, I did not mean criteria for the men, hey three minutes was already established.

I meant for the women that are servicing the men, how hot are they?

cammy-g said:
You missed that one, I did not mean criteria for the men, hey three minutes was already established.

I meant for the women that are servicing the men, how hot are they?
I am sure that after all that use.....you would need to strap a board on to keep from falling in!
:silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

:laugh:
deandaniellws said:
I am sure that after all that use.....you would need to strap a board on to keep from falling in!
:silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

LOLOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford