Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/09/is-denise-richards-really-engaged/

I know you have to be divorced before you get married,

Is Denise Richards Really Engaged?

Denise Richards arrived at LAX yesterday sporting a ring on her left ring finger, leaving everyone wondering if she and her boyfriend, Richie Sambora, are engaged.

Richards, who is in the middle of a bitter divorce from Charlie Sheen, flew in from France after spending time with Sambora while he's on tour with Bon Jovi. Sambora is also in the middle of divorce from Heather Locklear - Richards' former best friend.Don't get too excited, however, sources tell TMZ she is not engaged. But this could possibly be a foreshadowing of what's to come once all the divorces are finalized.... only time will tell.

Richards flew back to the States to perform with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas tonight.

Oh lord nothing surprise me now days.

Richards broke the rule of "Do not date your friends hubby".
She betrayed Heather.
Richards is a low life and does not know the true meaning of friendship.
No one should have a pig (I will :silenced: from the name that I really want to call her) like this for a friend.I hope that the friends that she does have now drop her like its hot.
Sambora is spineless and I am sure that he will cheat on her somewhere down the road.Maybe with someone that she calls a friend..........

imdb
Richards Joins Bon Jovi in Ireland
23 May 2006 (WENN)
Actress Denise Richards has ended rumors she has broken up with boyfriend Richie Sambora, by joining him on tour in Ireland. Media reports in the US last week claimed the couple had ended their relationship. But Richards flew in to Dublin airport at 4pm on Friday and immediately checked into the posh Four Seasons Hotel. That night she and Sambora headed out for a romantic dinner and then went straight back to their hotel.

Richards: "I'll Marry Again"
4 May 2006 (WENN)
Actress Denise Richards still believes she can find the perfect marriage partner, despite her bitter divorce battle with estranged husband Charlie Sheen. The former Bond girl has opened up to American magazine Us Weekly - her first interview since filing fresh charges against Sheen, claiming he had threatened her life when she decided the marriage was over last year. Richards, who has started dating pal Heather Locklear's estranged husband Richie Sambora, tells the publication she's open to marrying again. She says, "I'm open to finding love again... I hope I do get married again."

julia said:
http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/09/is-denise-richards-really-engaged/

I know you have to be divorced before you get married,

Is Denise Richards Really Engaged?

Denise Richards arrived at LAX yesterday sporting a ring on her left ring finger, leaving everyone wondering if she and her boyfriend, Richie Sambora, are engaged.

Richards, who is in the middle of a bitter divorce from Charlie Sheen, flew in from France after spending time with Sambora while he's on tour with Bon Jovi. Sambora is also in the middle of divorce from Heather Locklear - Richards' former best friend.Don't get too excited, however, sources tell TMZ she is not engaged. But this could possibly be a foreshadowing of what's to come once all the divorces are finalized.... only time will tell.

Richards flew back to the States to perform with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas tonight.
I've never liked Denise Richards.
I can't understand women who put their lovers first and run off around the country side leaving their kids at home :waitasec:

narlacat said:
I've never liked Denise Richards.
I can't understand women who put their lovers first and run off around the country side leaving their kids at home :waitasec:
Yes, THAT I do not understand either...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back