1442 users online (309 members and 1133 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MS - Sharon Miller, 55, Holmes County, Sept 2005

I couldn't find a link for this missing woman, if there is one then please delete this thread.

Old Broad

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...bones0606.html

Associated Press
    Jun. 6, 2006 12:00 AM

JACKSON, Miss. - Bones found in state park in Mississippi last year have been identified as those of a missing Arizona woman.

It took a confession from Sharon Miller's roommate to Florida officials in late April to put an end to her family's desperate search and to solve a mystery for Mississippi authorities.

Debby Arva, 50, told the Jacksonville, Fla., police that she had killed someone in Mississippi and "was afraid she might do it again," Holmes County Sheriff Willie March said.
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

How awful. I wonder why one woman murdered the other woman. I couldn't get the link to open...my computer....so I don't know if it gave any more info or not. I'm glad that the female turned herself in and that she had the sense to do it before she hurt or killed another person. That is unusual for a woman to murder a woman. I wonder if they were just roommates or more than that. I know that a jealous woman is way more dangerous than a jealous man. When I worked at a drug/alcohol treatment center I saw that with my own eyes. Women are horribly jealous of each other when they are in a relationship.