06-11-2006, 10:01 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
More Than 2 Dozen People Become Ill At IHOP
This is scary! When I saw the headline I thought it would be because of something like food poisening but it sounds like something worse.
JONESBORO, Ark. (AP) -- More than two dozen people became ill after inhaling a substance believed to have been sprayed inside an IHOP restaurant, police said.
Authorities were trying to determine the source of the substance that forced the restaurant's evacuation Tuesday evening.
Some customers were gasping for air, and one complained of shortness of breath and a burning sensation in his nose and throat. Four were taken to hospitals, police said.
More at link.
Old Broadthis is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!
06-12-2006, 12:17 AM #2
Oh, lovely. Another code-six loose in the state of AR. I need to move."If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"
The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.