1274 users online (240 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Judge Wants Alec Baldwin To Undergo Psychological Testing

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.a...15327&nav=0Rce

LOS ANGELES A California judge wants actor Alec Baldwin to undergo psychological testing.

It's the latest twist in the actor's custody battle with ex-wife Kim Basinger. At issue is whether Baldwin is fit to see his ten-year-old daughter more often.

Basinger's attorney has said that Baldwin suffers from "severe emotional problems" and had been accused of domestic violence in the past. Baldwin counters that Basinger "has a pathological need" to turn their daughter against him.

More at link.

Old Broad
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Is so very sad...by the time these 2 quit fighting over the child she will be a grown up and want nothing to do with either one of them...

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    It couldn't hurt any of them to see a psychologist. People sure can be screwed up and it it not be noticed by anyone except those closest to them.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

I think all three of them need to do, but honestly I think Alec is pretty nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I think all three of them need to do, but honestly I think Alec is pretty nuts.
    I think Alec is a loose cannon, too! I don't know about Kim Basinger. I lost respect for her when she filed for bankruptcy to avoid a judgment against her. If my memory serves me, she backed out of playing the lead in Boxing Helena, costing the producers to lose big bucks on that movie.

Honestly, I think they both have issues and the one I feel so sorry for is their daughter. Kim, I think, is just kinda wacky. She's a recluse who doesn't want to leave her house. And, Alec, is just plain nuts. I do believe he will hurt someone one day. I pray they both get it together for the sake of their daughter.

BTW, isn't Alec supposed to be moving out of the US? Alec, do you need help packing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    ...isn't Alec supposed to be moving out of the US?...
    That threat was made years ago. I guess that he is still collecting boxes...

I had a vendor that I was dealing with and he claimed to live below them in their building in New York. He said he ran with Alec occasionally around the central park reservoir and that he liked Alec. He said that he thought Kim B. was, in his words, "totally, freaking nuts" and that she acted rude and *****y to everyone. So for whatever that's worth.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    I had a vendor that I was dealing with and he claimed to live below them in their building in New York. He said he ran with Alec occasionally around the central park reservoir and that he liked Alec. He said that he thought Kim B. was, in his words, "totally, freaking nuts" and that she acted rude and *****y to everyone. So for whatever that's worth.....
    Interesting. As Jules said, both should start acting like grownups and put their daughter first. If they don't, the daughter will have all sorts of problems as she is growing up. A daughter definitely needs her father in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Broad
    http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.a...15327&nav=0Rce

LOS ANGELES A California judge wants actor Alec Baldwin to undergo psychological testing.

It's the latest twist in the actor's custody battle with ex-wife Kim Basinger. At issue is whether Baldwin is fit to see his ten-year-old daughter more often.

Basinger's attorney has said that Baldwin suffers from "severe emotional problems" and had been accused of domestic violence in the past. Baldwin counters that Basinger "has a pathological need" to turn their daughter against him.

More at link.

Old Broad
    i don't care for Basinger...she's "out there", imo....i can picture her with a "pathological need" to turn Ireland against Baldwin, from everything i've read in the past....Baldwin is a hot head, but i can see how Basinger could "push buttons"....(not that i agree with physical violence, IF it's ever happened)