Problem Logging Out

lizziedripping

Former Member
Reaction score
I am having problems when trying to log out of WS. Although I click on log out, for some reason I am staying online and when I come back onto WS the next time, I find I am still logged in. Does anyone know what the problem could be, am I doing something wrong?

Lizzie, when I log out I use this page at the bottom and it clears the cookies. The next time I visit here I have to log in with my user name and password. Logging out is not something I do often :p . Sorry I can't be of more help.

Lilpony is having the same issue in the above thread...here's what you do...

On your internet explorer, choose tools, then internet options, then click on DELETE COOKIES, then click on DELETE FILES, check the box that says DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT, then click on CLEAR HISTORY.

Once you do this it will clear out your auto sign in.

When you sign into WS again, UNCHECK the box that says remember me....when you are finished at WS, choose LOG OUT, at top right of screen.

This should do it, works for me!

Thank you, I cleared the cookies and hopefully it will work. Thanks to you all ;)

Why not just back out? I never log out. I just back out till I'm at my homepage. I have WS on my favorites so when I want to come back I just click on WS, Then I'm on with no having to log in with username or password.

(Sorry, I just saw this.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back