1196 users online (228 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman with messy house gets jail time?

Pick up after yourselves folks...

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040113_1618.html

Talking Teach Here How To Clean In Jail..!!

Yike what a pig..!! Maybe they should have her clean the jail cells !!

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT..!!

ALOHA !! FROM SAN DIEGO

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOOHOO, what a ride!!!"

LOL... that is pretty bad!

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA
    Yike what a pig..!! Maybe they should have her clean the jail cells !!

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT..!!

I think she should clean the guys cells instead with a toothbrush. What did her mamma teach her?!

worn down

Is anyone here a single mom caring for a severly handicapped son and another son? I bet it is pretty hard. She may have been depressed. Had anyone offered to lend her a hand? Sometimes life just gets ahead of us. Stories like this make me sad. This woman is being labeled a "pig" when really she probably just needed a break and some assistance. Let's not kick her while she is down. Let's pray that she gets her life back on track.

jat

Quote Originally Posted by jat
    Is anyone here a single mom caring for a severly handicapped son and another son? I bet it is pretty hard. She may have been depressed. Had anyone offered to lend her a hand? Sometimes life just gets ahead of us. Stories like this make me sad. This woman is being labeled a "pig" when really she probably just needed a break and some assistance. Let's not kick her while she is down. Let's pray that she gets her life back on track.
    I have worked with both children and adults with severe mental and physical handicaps. It could be exhausting and depressing just doing an eight hour shift. I can't even imagine her situation, trying to manage it all on her own. I am praying for her with you!