Woman with messy house gets jail time?

:eek: Yike what a pig..!! :loser: Maybe they should have her clean the jail cells !! :eek:

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT..!! :loser:

CARLA said:
:eek: Yike what a pig..!! :loser: Maybe they should have her clean the jail cells !! :eek:

HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT..!! :loser:

:D
I think she should clean the guys cells instead with a toothbrush. What did her mamma teach her?! :loser:

Is anyone here a single mom caring for a severly handicapped son and another son? I bet it is pretty hard. She may have been depressed. Had anyone offered to lend her a hand? Sometimes life just gets ahead of us. Stories like this make me sad. This woman is being labeled a "pig" when really she probably just needed a break and some assistance. Let's not kick her while she is down. Let's pray that she gets her life back on track.

jat said:
Is anyone here a single mom caring for a severly handicapped son and another son? I bet it is pretty hard. She may have been depressed. Had anyone offered to lend her a hand? Sometimes life just gets ahead of us. Stories like this make me sad. This woman is being labeled a "pig" when really she probably just needed a break and some assistance. Let's not kick her while she is down. Let's pray that she gets her life back on track.

:clap: :clap: I have worked with both children and adults with severe mental and physical handicaps. It could be exhausting and depressing just doing an eight hour shift. I can't even imagine her situation, trying to manage it all on her own. I am praying for her with you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back