847 users online (125 members and 722 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645

    NV - Everlyse Cabrera, 2, North Las Vegas, 10 June 2006

    NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. Police called off a ground search today for a 2-year-old girl missing from her foster home in North Las Vegas.

    Everlyse Cabrera was reported missing by her foster parents on Saturday. She has dark hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, pink shorts and no shoes.



    Police say the girl used a stool to climb up and unlock a dead bolt on the front door before wandering off some time between one a-m and eight a-m Saturday.

    more at the link http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp...av=menu113_1_1


    I have not seen anything on the news about this little girl. I just found this article this morning. I am looking for more links, let's pray that this little angel has been found.
    Retired 08/03/03

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southern New Jersey
    Posts
    736
    Anyone else notice a trend in infant children letting themselves out of locked houses?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by bykerladi
    Anyone else notice a trend in infant children letting themselves out of locked houses?
    That was my first thought too! Didn't this just happen in Tennessee not too long ago? The little girl from there is still missing right?>
    Linette

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645


    <SNIP>

    The girl's natural parents live in El Monte, California and are in Las Vegas for the search. On Sunday, they sent out an emotional plea for the safe return of their daughter. "We don't care who you are. We don't need to know anything except that she's somewhere and that hopefully she's okay," said Marlene Olivas, Everlyse's mother.

    Everlyse and her 11-month-old brother were removed from the biological parent's home and put with the foster family two months ago.

    Police did talk to every registered sex offender in the area about this case, but say there are no leads.

    Police say there is no evidence of an abduction.

    http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5014661
    Retired 08/03/03

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    I can't seem to find her listed at NCMEC
    Retired 08/03/03

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    This child is Everlyse, and the little one in TN is named Analyce. Both are Hispanic, age 2, and supposedly let themselves out of a locked house in the middle of the night.

    Just too weird. Prayers for both of these little girls.

  7. #7

    Everlyse Cabrera


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    Why did they call off the ground search? Now they are leaving the search to be handled by individuals who live around there? Is LE trying to say that they think the foster parents are involved? They don't think that someone just took her yet they stopped searching.

    Every parent of a 2 yr old and up who reads about the two little girls and the bolt locks should go and buy another bolt lock that can be placed high up on the door. I don't know if this little girl had ever unlocked the door before but if she has and the parents didn't take any measures to make sure that she couldn't get out again then shame on them.

    It's odd...both of those little girls unloced the bolt lock in the middle of the night and off they went to go play in the dark????????????????????????? That is just hard for me to believe.

    I hope both of the babies are found safe and sound....soon.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    1,666

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Why did they call off the ground search? Now they are leaving the search to be handled by individuals who live around there? Is LE trying to say that they think the foster parents are involved? They don't think that someone just took her yet they stopped searching.

    Every parent of a 2 yr old and up who reads about the two little girls and the bolt locks should go and buy another bolt lock that can be placed high up on the door. I don't know if this little girl had ever unlocked the door before but if she has and the parents didn't take any measures to make sure that she couldn't get out again then shame on them.

    It's odd...both of those little girls unloced the bolt lock in the middle of the night and off they went to go play in the dark????????????????????????? That is just hard for me to believe.

    I hope both of the babies are found safe and sound....soon.
    Totally agree its odd that these very young children managed to unlock the dead bolt and disappear into the night. Why didn't the parents use another lock higher up to deter or those alarms you can place on doors/windows that sounds the minute the connection is broken between the door and frame (or window and sill).. They are inexpensive and would be effective as either a deterrant to the kids or at least alert the parents that the door is open. My daughter hates loud noises and would have run the other way or been crying loudly at the mere sound..

    Why is there no further news on why the ground search was cancelled? I am confused as to why they would cancel a search when its such a young child...? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by opme; 06-14-2006 at 09:47 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    29
    We just replaced our dead bolt locks with dead bolt locks that require a key to lock and unlock , from inside and out. My daughter can easily open the other kind. Better safe than sorry, and I am over paranoid anyway due to the way our world has become...

    Prayers for both these little girls and their families


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,645
    North Las Vegas Police are asking anyone who has seen 2-1/2-year-old Everlyse Cabrera anytime after May 15th, to call them. They want to know when was the last time someone saw the child alive and well.
    The search for the toddler goes on today.

    <snip>

    Also joining forces with North Las Vegas Police is the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Their A-Team is arriving today and will also focus their resources on finding Everlyse.

    http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5014661


    Contrary to previous reports, it does not sound to me like the search has ended. It also sounds like something could have happened to little Everlyse weeks ago.
    Retired 08/03/03

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    320

    Unhappy

    Wow...May 15 was almost a whole month ago. This doesn't sound good at all. It reminds me of poor little Aarone Thompson. Everlyse, I hope you and Analyce return home safely.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    For some reason I didn't think that she had been missing that long. This is just bizarre. I wonder if the dad lived in the home. Or if mom had a boyfriend.

    It does sound like LE has a little doubt as to when she came up missing or about the parents story. This little one missing for a month doesn't sound good at all. Someone picked her up or she never left home by herself in the first place.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    473
    KLASTV.com snip 6-14-06The 2-year-old was reported missing on Saturday from her foster parent's home in North Las Vegas. The foster family, which consists of two parents, a 34-year-old son and a 14-year-old son are no longer cooperating with police.

    Police now want to know if anyone saw Everlyse Cabrera alive and well after May 15th, which was the last time her natural parents saw her.

    This is 5 little ones no one has seen for extended period of time before reported missing
    Everlyse Cabrera Reachelle Smith KENDRICK JACKSON Aaroné Thompson Analyce Guerra and a 9 yr old Colt Levi Clark

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by mom3dd
    KLASTV.com snip 6-14-06The 2-year-old was reported missing on Saturday from her foster parent's home in North Las Vegas. The foster family, which consists of two parents, a 34-year-old son and a 14-year-old son are no longer cooperating with police.

    Police now want to know if anyone saw Everlyse Cabrera alive and well after May 15th, which was the last time her natural parents saw her.

    This is 5 little ones no one has seen for extended period of time before reported missing
    Everlyse Cabrera Reachelle Smith KENDRICK JACKSON Aaroné Thompson Analyce Guerra and a 9 yr old Colt Levi Clark
    Sorry this doesn't sound like the natural parents but more the foster parents. Why does a 34 yr. old live at home? Is he mentally disabled or unemployable?Not cooperarting with the police....hmm.....sounds like they have something to hide.Sorry to jump with accusatory fingers so soon but her parents saw her May 15th and nothing since!!! Were they on a once a month visitation? Lots of questions but certainly suspicions at this point.

    The system needs to be thoroughly reviewed before placement of foster children. It isn't normal to have an adult male living at home at that age.His problems could become a child's problems. JMO.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Cecilia Bravo Cabrera, 30, Lemoore, 9 June 2016 *Arrests*
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 04:33 PM
  2. NV NV - Jose Martinez, North Las Vegas, 22 June 2014
    By los2188 in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:10 AM
  3. NV Everlyse Cabrera (2) - North Las Vegas NV, 2006
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread