Gwen and Gavin's Baby Pics

indallas2

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwww........Kingston is so cute!!!

gwengavinkingstonok005a.jpg

gwengavinkingstonok002a.jpg

What a gorgeous little boy! He does look just like daddy.

How could he miss having those big brown eyes? What a beautiful, handsome little man and a gorgeous family!

Sorry, but who are Gwen and Gavin? ??? :waitasec: Neither the names nor the faces are familiar...

Cypros said:
Sorry, but who are Gwen and Gavin? ??? :waitasec: Neither the names nor the faces are familiar...
Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of NO DOUBT and has solo albums out and a clothing line;

Gavin Rossdale WAS the lead singer of the rock group BUSH but they have disbanded and he now has a new band called INSTITUTE.

indallas2 said:
Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of NO DOUBT and has solo albums out and a clothing line;

Gavin Rossdale WAS the lead singer of the rock group BUSH but they have disbanded and he now has a new band called INSTITUTE.

Thanks. No wonder thery didn't look familiar. :eek:

Aww the baby is beautiful! I am so happy for Gwen and Gavin! I think they will be wonderful parents together!

Yeah Lost....it is awwww isn't it??
He is a gorgeous baby!
So cute.
Gwen Stefani is beautiful though....the Dad's pretty cute too :D
Didn't know who he was, thanks dallas :)

Cypros said:

I don't recognise them either but I am glad to see that they understand the universal need of a baby's to be swaddled. Good pic!

I didn't know who they are either, but they certainly are good looking. The mom is gorgeous.

great pics...i see where Gwen has shorter nails on now...whew, i wondered how she would change diapers with those gawd-awful loooooong fake nails she's always worn....

Gavin is such a cutie...i've always been a Bush (the band) fan....their son DOES look just like him!!...congrats to both him & Gwen :)

He is beautiful! And fashionable too..no doubt there...they've already got him in a Bob Marley shirt! Now where did they find one to fit him! Celebritey's! They get all the good clothes!

I think Gwyn's biological clock really started calling after the news broke last year that Gavin had fathered a child previously. I'm so glad things have gone well for them.
Congrats to the happy couple on their new sweetest blessing!

ember said:
He is beautiful! And fashionable too..no doubt there...they've already got him in a Bob Marley shirt! Now where did they find one to fit him! Celebritey's! They get all the good clothes!

I think Gwyn's biological clock really started calling after the news broke last year that Gavin had fathered a child previously. I'm so glad things have gone well for them.
Congrats to the happy couple on their new sweetest blessing!
I love that little Bob Marley shirt - so cute!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back