Coincidence or a Conspiracy?

Amy Noel

Lenny Kravitz Certified #1 fan
Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting thread... to post on conspiracies... present and past... and get everyones opinion on them...Coincidence or a Conspiracy?

Here are some links on conspiracies....
The U.S $20 bill
http://www.allbrevard.net/
The BIGGEST Conspiracies of all time
http://www.greatdreams.com/consp.htm
True Conspiracies
http://www.trueconspiracies.com/
Matrix
http://www.parascope.com/matrix.htm
Conspiracies and Mystery School Teachings
http://www.crystalinks.com/conspiracy.html
Pearl Harbor
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html
Coverups
http://www.coverups.com/

1. I've tried the $20 bill.. its interesting but I vote this one as just a coincidence!

2. Always Thought this was AMAZING.......

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners.
Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford's".
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln - made by Ford Motor Co".

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Both John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

3. As far as Roswell, UFOs. & Area 51 goes well.....http://www.blackvault.com/documents/ufos/DIAUFOTO79.pdf

Well, you've certainly provided me with some interesting reading material!

I thought the 20 dollar bill thing was cool- haven't seen that before.

IrishMist said:

Yeah, pretty cool... try this one...
What's on the $5?
5dollarbill.gif

Not so sure about the $5 bill showing the WTC, however if you fold the bill in the reverse of the way shown about it clearly shows the Pentagon before the attack!

IrishMist said:

or this one....
What's on the $10?

05-21-02-wtc-5dollar.gif

Notice the building in the foreground - it's in the picture and on the BILL!

IrishMist said:

Or this one...
What's on the $50?
50-bill.gif
50-side.jpg

The building is falling on the $50!

IrishMist said:

And once again...
What's on the $100?
100-bill.gif
100-side.jpg

This is pretty self explanatory.

Heres some additional things I found on the internet about the "US $ Coincidence or Conspiracy"...
  • On the 'Pentagon' side, the folded bill has FIVE sides like the Pentagon !!
  • On the WTC side.... IF you fold the two sides together [ like an AIRPLANE.. HEY !!] with one tower on one side of the AIRPLANE fold and the other tower on the other side of the AIRPLANE fold, you will notice the word AMERICAN is on one side and the word UNITED is on the other side... the two airlines that crashed into the WTC.. AMERICAN & UNITED !!!!!!!
  • Try folding a dollar bill like you do the $20. OK, done? Now look at the side that the WTC towers were on with the other bills. Ok now you see the eagle with its head and wings cut off and turned upside down with the bottom of the pyramid picture that says "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New World Order). Hmmmmmmm...and I work at a credit union so I have folded all the bills and it surely does seem like a sort of chronology of events. Starting with the dollar bill foretelling what the new world order will be and then all the other sequentially showing how it all begins.
  • Even worse than the $20, fold a new dollar coin in half, and it turns into a black helicopter.

Opinions on Marilyn Monroe, anyone?
<TABLE height=260 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=730 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=32 height=93><CENTER>Date of Birth: June 1, 1926 - August 4, 1962

</CENTER></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=16 height=321></TD><TD colSpan=16 height=321>
Of all the film industry's sex symbols over the decades, only one actress has endured, over forty years after her tragic demise, to become the supreme example of silver screen sexuality. It is Marilyn Monroe, of course, who has earned the title of Screen Sex Queen.

Marilyn's death, at 36, left behind a mystery. Though the cause of her death was officially listed as suicide, questions still linger about the last day of the star's life and the hours immediately following the discovery of her body.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well I will list some theories that I have found....

1. The mob did it because they were mad at the Kennedys:

The source for this theory is Chuck Giancana, younger brother of a mob boss, as put forth in the 1992 book "Double Cross." Giancana Sr. had expected JFK's allegiance because the mobster had once saved Joe Kennedy Sr. from a hit during Prohibition days. Instead, Robert Kennedy went gunning for organized crime. Giancana had Marilyn killed to embarrass RFK, but Bobby Kennedy foiled the plan by removing compromising evidence.

2. Robert Kennedy, aided by agents of the Secret Service and CIA :

This theory is put forth in Robert Slatzer, in his book, "The Marilyn Files." According to Slatzer, he didn't apply the final touch, the fatal dose of Nembutal. But, like a general, he gave the command.

3. The mob and a mystery guest:

The source of this theory is Milo Speriglio, as put forth in his book "Crypt 33." Speriglio, a private eye, investigated the death for 19 years. Speriglio states that Monroe was murdered by the Mafia. He also claims that there is a connection to the Kennedys, but that John and Robert weren't involved in the death.

4. The Communists:

This theory comes from Frank Capell in his book "The Strange Death of Marilyn Monroe" (1964). Capell, a fervid anti-Communist, believes that Communists killed Monroe, perhaps following orders issued by RFK.

5. Dr. Ralph Greenson, Monroe's shrink:

This theory is put forth in "Peter Lawford: The Man Who Kept the Secrets," written by James Hall, who claims to have been the ambulance driver called to the scene following the discovery of Monroe's body. As Hall puts it, "Just as Marilyn started coming around, the doctor arrived... I believe it was Dr. Greeson (Marilyn's shrink). He... pushed her breast to one side and gave her an injection."

6. The mob, on orders from the Kennedys.

The source of this theory is "The Murder of Marilyn Monroe" (1992). The four authors of this book are, oddly enough, psychics. The claim to have conducted seances in which they interviewed JFK, RFK, and Marilyn. Talk about a triple play!

7. Marilyn herself:

This theory was first put forth in the 1962 Los Angeles County Coroner's report, which listed her cause of death as a suicide.

I basically believe it was an accidental overdose or suicide, but ALL of the alternatives are more interesting. I saw a special -- maybe on the history channel or discovery channel -- that showed how it was possible it was a suicide or an accident. Very interesting.

They did the same thing with the JFK assassination, showing how LHO could have done it alone.

reportertype said:
I basically believe it was an accidental overdose or suicide, but ALL of the alternatives are more interesting. I saw a special -- maybe on the history channel or discovery channel -- that showed how it was possible it was a suicide or an accident. Very interesting.

They did the same thing with the JFK assassination, showing how LHO could have done it alone.
I basically agree with you, but I pull a little more towards suicide. I mean being "Marilyn Monroe" was probably not an easy task!

Roswell...

Sometime in the first week of July, 1947, an unidentified device crashed near Corona, N.M., during a violent thunderstorm. While out checking his sheep the next day, rancher Mac Brazel discovered a considerable amount of debris in one of his pastures. The device or craft gouged a shallow scar of several hundred feet long and debris was scattered over a large area.

Unnerved by the strange properties some debris consisted of, Mac Brazel showed his neighbors, the Proctors and then contacted the sheriff, George Wilcox. Sheriff Wilcox notified authorities at the Roswell Army Air Field and himself proceed to investigate the wreckage. Shortly after becoming involved, the Army closed off the area for several days and denied access to anyone, including the sheriff's department.

On the morning of July 8, 1947, Colonel Blanchard, Commander of the 509th Bomb Group, issued a press release stating that the wreckage of a Unidentified Flying Object had be recovered. The press release was released in time to make headlines in over half of the U.S.

Within hours, a second press release was issued from the office of General Roger Ramey, Commander of the Eighth Air Force at Fort Worth Army Airfield in Texas. It revoked the first press release and, in effect, claimed that Colonel Blanchard and his officers made a foolish mistake and somehow incorrectly identified a weather balloon and its radar reflector as the wreckage of a UFO.

But was it?

Opinions Anyone???

Thanks for those links, Amy Noel. I've spent time on a couple of those sites before. The 20 dollar bill thing is mind-boggling.

More symbolism related to 9/11...I'm sure many of you have already seen this, but to those who haven't...

Much has been talked and written about how the number 11 figures prominently in the 9/11 disaster. Here is just a PARTIAL listing of some of the numerical coincidences:

WTC Facts:
<CENTER><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%">
  • The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
  • Each building had 110 stories.
  • After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
  • September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
  • 119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11,911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?
    11 11 polarity.
  • Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
  • The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.

While gathering this info from a site, I found yet another 11----The second plane crashed at 9:02----9+2=11 !!!!!!!!

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">
  • State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
  • "New York City" has 11 letters.
  • "Afghanistan" - 11 letters.
  • "The Pentagon" - 11 letters.
  • "Ramzi Yousef" - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993).
  • Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
  • Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard.
  • Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>​

Amy Noel said:
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
There is no record of Lincoln ever having a secretary named Kennedy. His Secretaries where John G. Nicolay and John Hay.

Amy Noel said:
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Boothe was actually born in 1838.

Amy Noel said:
Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse. Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
Boothe was caught in a tobacco shed.

check out www.snopes.com. It is a fun site to look through and it disproves urban legends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back