1023 users online (187 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jennifer Aniston Engaged?

Well, folks, I heard on the radio a little while ago that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn may be getting engaged. Supposedly, Vince bought a large canary yellow diamond ring. Can't find any links to this yet (and who knows if it's even true). But I did hear it on the radio, and it was also mentioned that a major announcement might be coming up. Like I said, who knows? Just thought I'd pass it on.

Quote Originally Posted by carnation
    Well, folks, I heard on the radio a little while ago that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn may be getting engaged. Supposedly, Vince bought a large canary yellow diamond ring. Can't find any links to this yet (and who knows if it's even true). But I did hear it on the radio, and it was also mentioned that a major announcement might be coming up. Like I said, who knows? Just thought I'd pass it on.
    Oh I hope so, I love jenninfer aniston and vince vaughn is a hottie!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Yeah, I'd like to see something good happen to her as well. I just have a nagging thought that maybe this is for publicity (because of the news of the Jolie-Pitt baby being born recently and the release of the new film). Who knows? I'm not lyin', though, folks--I did hear it on the radio.

http://www.tmz.com/

They said they were not engaged. I no longer care. I will not be sending a gift..
    Last edited by Lauren; 06-13-2006 at 08:48 PM. Reason: ?

Quote Originally Posted by carnation
    I just have a nagging thought that maybe this is for publicity (because of the news of the Jolie-Pitt baby being born recently and the release of the new film). Who knows? I'm not lyin', though, folks--I did hear it on the radio.
    I think so too. Jen can't stand not being in the limelight and that they are getting all the attention.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I like Jen so I prefer them in the spotlight to Brad and Angelina.

But I'm a WEIRDO 'cos I've never thought Brad Pitt was all that. I think Vince is hotter than Brad.

IF this is true, then I wish Jennifer much happiness, she deserves it as she has never done anything to anyone. Lots of actors/actresses try to get attention when they have a movie out or about to come out, so I don't see her as anymore of an attention grabber than anyone else in Hollywood.

I figured that it was an attention ploy since Brad and Angelina and family have just returned to Malibu. I did see the "jeweler to the stars" on Entertainment or one of those gossip shows tonight. She said that a very special ring (9-carat canary diamond or something like that) worth $500,000 was purchased recently for a very special gal.

I think that Vince is very fond of Jennifer and would probably do anything for her. I just hope that she isn't using him and that they are truly happy together.

I love canary diamonds!

i just think that if i was jennifer and had to see BRAD splashed on the cover of PEOPLE mag...with his new baby with his new girlfriend, i would be absolutely devastated. remember, she still was in love with him - he dumped her.

Jennifer, from what I gather, probably had it bad for Brad and then the split came. I'm sure this devastated her and Vince is the rebound guy.. I'm sure she loves Vince, but maybe not like Brad.. I would think she would still be stinging over the divorce and Brad moving so quickly into another relationship.. You still carry pieces of your last relationship into your next one...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    i just think that if i was jennifer and had to see BRAD splashed on the cover of PEOPLE mag...with his new baby with his new girlfriend, i would be absolutely devastated. remember, she still was in love with him - he dumped her.
    Well, according to the way some people seem to see it, she deserved to be dumped because she doesn't do full-time, public charity work. I don't see it that way, I feel bad for someone who is hurting and so what if she just didn't pick up the pieces the next day and have a gracious attitude toward Brad and Angelina?!? It was HER effing life and marriage that was destroyed, it was her right to grieve however she chose. Maybe, just maybe, she had a hard time letting go or "getting over" it. And to my knowledge she hasn't (publicly) said anything unkind towards or about AJ, she may have taken a few jabs at Brad, but it was he who hurt her so he deserved it.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype
    I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I like Jen so I prefer them in the spotlight to Brad and Angelina.

But I'm a WEIRDO 'cos I've never thought Brad Pitt was all that. I think Vince is hotter than Brad.
    I've never really cared about Brad Pitt. I adore Vince Vaughn, he has a great presonality, good looking, charming, Brad just seems too boring to me...pretty but boring.

I hope it's true, they look like a much better fit to me.

I REMEMBER seeing brad pitt being interviewed (oceans 12??) he said he wanted a family. i don't agree at ALL with what he did, but i am somewhat moved when i see pictures of him with angelina's kids and now his baby. i don't like either of them personally, but i am touched by their love of their children

i wonder if jen wishes she had done the family thing and settled down - not so much about her career, but a family....

Quote Originally Posted by kelly london
    I REMEMBER seeing brad pitt being interviewed (oceans 12??) he said he wanted a family. i don't agree at ALL with what he did, but i am somewhat moved when i see pictures of him with angelina's kids and now his baby. i don't like either of them personally, but i am touched by their love of their children

i wonder if jen wishes she had done the family thing and settled down - not so much about her career, but a family....

She stated that she always wanted a family but wanted to be finished with "Friends" and that's when Brad was filming "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". IMO, she noticed how he had changed and added two and two together and decided to put off having a baby since Brad was noticable infatuated with AJ.

I remember that interview when he supposedly got all choked up. Looking back, it's brilliant how he set that up. Ocean's 12 came out at the end of 2004 so he'd been filming "M&MS" that year and he'd already decided he wanted to be with AJ. By making it look like all he ever wanted was a family and stingy Jennifer wouldn't give him one, who would blame him for dumping her? And it worked like the brilliant charm that it was, because Jennifer has been bashed and raked over the coals for it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast