1022 users online (221 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Stephanie Garcia, 2, killed in Houston carjacking, 13 June 2006

Houston Chronicle
    A toddler was run over and killed late Tuesday by carjackers who attacked a family in their SUV and tossed four children from the vehicle like "pieces of paper,'' a relative said today.
    Police are searching for two men who ordered the family out of the car, then backed over the toddler as her mother frantically tried to gather her young children and pull them clear.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...olitan/3968155

Oh God how very sad, I hope they get them fast.

Get a rope These people make me furious. Couldn't they just take the car and leave those poor people alone.

I'm all for public hangings and mobings for sick inhuman beings like these.

While I have issues with how the death penalty is applied in practice - if people like this were the only ones to get it, I'd be there to pull the switch for free.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

I think they should be tied to something flat on the ground and be backed over by an SUV as their death penalty. God, let them catch those bastards soon!!

That poor little baby girl, and her poor family. Prayers for them.

All for a car!!

Poor baby girl. I can't imagine thoe horror her mother went through seeing her baby girl get run over.
    I hope they catch the SOB's and they are "taken care of"!!

'My little one, they killed her'
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3970862.html

"...Stephanie's brothers and sisters peeked out of the windows and occasionally played in the shady front yard; they seemed shell-shocked.
    The eldest, Bianca Jennifer Garcia, chatted amiably with reporters in Spanish, describing the horrific crime scene and recalling how her "manita," or slang for little sister, was covered with blood that poured from her ears and mouth.

"They crushed my little sister and my mother picked her up and then she was bloody, too. I loved 'mi manita' so much and her face was all covered in blood," Bianca said..."

All for $2 and a 93 Suburban

Not much more information on this yet:

Houston police have arrested three people in connection with the death of a toddler who was run over as carjackers drove off with her family's sport utility vehicle late Tuesday night.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3976229.html

That is so sad. It's horrible, but at least Texas won't pussy-foot around with these killers...and that's what they all are. I hope they fry all three of them.