Signing in

lilpony

Reaction score
When I log on to WS, it is automatic. What i mean is, I do not have to type in my password. How do I change this, so my password has to be typed in, each and everytime. I tried looking everywhere, to change this, but can't figure it out....help!

lilpony said:
When I log on to WS, it is automatic. What i mean is, I do not have to type in my password. How do I change this, so my password has to be typed in, each and everytime. I tried looking everywhere, to change this, but can't figure it out....help!
Hi Lilpiny,
Amraann has always helped me when I needed it.
Have you logged off and then logged back on without checking the box that remembers you as log as you are logged on to your computor?Just a thought but maybe you already did that.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Lilpiny,
Amraann has always helped me when I needed it.
Have you logged off and then logged back on without checking the box that remembers you as log as you are logged on to your computor?Just a thought but maybe you already did that.
Hi DS...Yes I have done that. It only does it on my laptop. I will look at it again today, and see if I can change it. I am on a different computer right now. Thanks for your help. :)

lilpony said:
Anyone, anyone...know the answer? Yoohoo!!:D How do I change my sign in, so you have to type in your password each and everytime? I don't want it automatic anymore.

Hiya Lilpony...

Do this.....on your internet explorer, choose tools, then internet options, then click on DELETE COOKIES, then click on DELETE FILES, check the box that says DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT, then click on CLEAR HISTORY.

Once you do this it will clear out your auto sign in.

When you sign into WS again, UNCHECK the box that says remember me....when you are finished at WS, choose LOG OUT, at top right of screen.

This should do it, works for me!

christine2448 said:
Hiya Lilpony...

Do this.....on your internet explorer, choose tools, then internet options, then click on DELETE COOKIES, then click on DELETE FILES, check the box that says DELETE ALL OFFLINE CONTENT, then click on CLEAR HISTORY.

Once you do this it will clear out your auto sign in.

When you sign into WS again, UNCHECK the box that says remember me....when you are finished at WS, choose LOG OUT, at top right of screen.

This should do it, works for me!
:blowkiss: Christine, thanks bunches...Don't know why I didn't think of that..:doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cynde64
Back