714 users online (77 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WI - Deidre Harm, 21, Wisconsin Rapids, 11 June 2006

Deidre Harm, 21 went missing after being seen around midnight near 2 bars in Wisconsin Rapids.
    21-year-old Deidre Harm was last seen around midnight at two bars in downtown Wisconsin Rapids. Police Chief Kurt Heuer says Harm may have been at the Finish Line bar with an unknown male before walking over to the New Body Shop tavern with another couple.
    Link: Wisconsin Rapids Woman Still Missing

Link: Search Continues For Missing Woman.
    Last edited by Salem; 04-30-2010 at 12:12 PM.

WI-Deidre Harm, 21, Missing 6/10/06 -- young mother

Deidre Harm has been missing since the 10th of June, 2006. She's 21, 5'4", with red hair and hazel eyes. She has a baby daughter, Vegas Hazel, waiting for her.

I have an article up at www.crimelibrary.com about Ms. Harm's disappearance.

Steve/Mr. A

Link: Wisconsin Rapids Woman Still Missing

Link: Search Continues For Missing Woman

Link: Deidre Harm, Missing Since June 10, 2006 - The Crime library.

The other thread on Deidre should be deleted, it is dated wrong.

The friend she went to the bar with - does anyone know how he's measuring up in all this? I suppose it's just b/c I read s many of these articles; I always suspect the last person to have seen the missing person anymore.....

WI-Deidre Harm

http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/a...606140594/1983 another missing woman ... i thought id post this in case anyone hasnt seen anything about her yet

I am in contact with the family and recommended they attempt to get some decent dogs in there, both trailing and cadaver. They could easily follow scent from the bar and outward.

Quote Originally Posted by amandab
    The friend she went to the bar with - does anyone know how he's measuring up in all this? I suppose it's just b/c I read s many of these articles; I always suspect the last person to have seen the missing person anymore.....
    Amanda, it looks like I wrote the first story that was national about this (at least a friend of the Harm family gave me that impression), and I did not get the impression anyone suspected Gabe at all. I'm sure the police have questioned him thoroughly. Only mentions I could find of him on the internet were blog entries by a girl he was friends with in high school who went on about what a great guy he was. These things can always change, but so far, it looks like he's not under any suspicion.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. I feel guilty always suspectng the boyfriend/husband in a situation like this, but.....

There is already an ongoing post about this.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40419

Are there any updates on this case? I can't seem to find any online, but then, I'm not as good at finding those things as some of our other sleuthers are.....

This is a small clip of a story written bySeamus McGraw at the Crime Library website:

What's more, the young woman carried no credit cards or bank cards, which often have been used to trace either a missing person or the person responsible for it. Earlier this month, for example, authorities arrested registered sex offender Jerry Buck Inman for the sexual assault and murder of

bumping for D! Has anybody heard anything?

Dispite rumors of a body found in the Wisconsin Rapids area, officials are saying there is no body that law enforcement is aware of.
    Rapids Police say they're still looking for any leads regarding Deidre Harm, the woman missing since June 10th.

http://www.waow.com/news/full_story.php?id=41081

Thanks for the link. Has anything more been said regarding a body?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast