WI WI - Deidre Harm, 21, Wisconsin Rapids, 11 June 2006

ketel0ne

The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'
Reaction score
Deidre Harm, 21 went missing after being seen around midnight near 2 bars in Wisconsin Rapids.
21-year-old Deidre Harm was last seen around midnight at two bars in downtown Wisconsin Rapids. Police Chief Kurt Heuer says Harm may have been at the Finish Line bar with an unknown male before walking over to the New Body Shop tavern with another couple.

Link: Wisconsin Rapids Woman Still Missing

Link: Search Continues For Missing Woman.

The friend she went to the bar with - does anyone know how he's measuring up in all this? I suppose it's just b/c I read s many of these articles; I always suspect the last person to have seen the missing person anymore.....

I am in contact with the family and recommended they attempt to get some decent dogs in there, both trailing and cadaver. They could easily follow scent from the bar and outward.

amandab said:
The friend she went to the bar with - does anyone know how he's measuring up in all this? I suppose it's just b/c I read s many of these articles; I always suspect the last person to have seen the missing person anymore.....
Amanda, it looks like I wrote the first story that was national about this (at least a friend of the Harm family gave me that impression), and I did not get the impression anyone suspected Gabe at all. I'm sure the police have questioned him thoroughly. Only mentions I could find of him on the internet were blog entries by a girl he was friends with in high school who went on about what a great guy he was. These things can always change, but so far, it looks like he's not under any suspicion.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. I feel guilty always suspectng the boyfriend/husband in a situation like this, but.....

Are there any updates on this case? I can't seem to find any online, but then, I'm not as good at finding those things as some of our other sleuthers are.....

This is a small clip of a story written bySeamus McGraw at the Crime Library website:

What's more, the young woman carried no credit cards or bank cards, which often have been used to trace either a missing person or the person responsible for it. Earlier this month, for example, authorities arrested registered sex offender Jerry Buck Inman for the sexual assault and murder of

Thanks for the link. Has anything more been said regarding a body?

Project Jason announces that Deidre Harm is the current 18 Wheel Angel campaign. Her campaign will continue through August.

18 Wheel Angels is a national missing person's locator program in which truck drivers or other business travelers are recruited to place posters of a specific missing person along the way as they travel.

In conjunction with the poster campaign, Deidre is also featured on the front cover and inside the August issue of a free trucking magazine called Through the Gears, available at truck stops nationwide. Through the Gears has a circulation of approximately 150,000, and is published by J.P Scott Publishing of Anniston, AL.

For additional information, and to print and place posters of Deidre, please see:

<defunct link>

You do not need to be a truck driver to help please posters. You can also help by telling any truck drivers or trucking companies you know about this program.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends and family of a 21-year-old Wisconsin Rapids woman missing since June hope people will participate tonight in a ceremony to honor her.

Deidre Harm's grandmother, Mary, is scheduled to speak, as are Wisconsin Rapids Police Chief Kurt Heuer, police investigator Phyllis Wesener, Mayor Mary Jo Carson and Jay Breyer of Youth Educated in Safety, an Appleton-based extension of the Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children & Adults.

Deidre Harm was last seen just after midnight June 11 at the Finish Line tavern and then at the New Body Shop in Wisconsin Rapids.

http://www.postcrescent.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/APC0101/609100578

Rle7 said:
Friends and family of a 21-year-old Wisconsin Rapids woman missing since June hope people will participate tonight in a ceremony to honor her.

Deidre Harm's grandmother, Mary, is scheduled to speak, as are Wisconsin Rapids Police Chief Kurt Heuer, police investigator Phyllis Wesener, Mayor Mary Jo Carson and Jay Breyer of Youth Educated in Safety, an Appleton-based extension of the Wisconsin Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children & Adults.

Deidre Harm was last seen just after midnight June 11 at the Finish Line tavern and then at the New Body Shop in Wisconsin Rapids.

http://www.postcrescent.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/APC0101/609100578

bump/// any new news on this anyone know??/

How sad that her story had to end like this. I wonder where she went and what happened to her in such a short time...right after she left her male friend at the bar. It seems that everything was going so well in her life at that time as she said that she was the happiest that she had been in years. I hope that the person who took away that happiness doesn't get away with it.

Would someone please tell us where exactly she was found? This is critical to the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back