1207 users online (255 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nude Man Trying To Propose Runs Into Gunman

POSTED: 6:54 am EDT June 15, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- A marriage-minded man ran naked through his Michigan neighborhood, trying to show his hesitant girlfriend that taking risks is important.

However, he got more than he bargained for when he ended up being chased and shot at.

Police in Ann Arbor, Mich., said it all started when the couple was discussing marriage Wednesday morning and the woman said she wasn't sure she was ready.

Her boyfriend tried to make his point about taking risks by jumping out the window and running naked through the neighborhood. But after jumping out of the window and running across the street, he found trouble.

http://www.nbc10.com/family/9373474/detail.html

Glad the guy wasn't hurt. He wasn't trying to hurt anyone, even though I'm sure the people thought he was a perv, the guy with the gun had no right to shoot at him.

How romantic.

I am glad he wasn;t hurt.. he's awfully lucky. Somehow I don;t think this helped his girlfriend to become more of a risk taker...lol

. . . How Funny, as he ended up risking the loss of or damage to his bouncing whacker!

Definately an utter nut from butternut! I'd lose that guy real quick. LOL

Scandi

If I am not sure that I would want to marrry a man(why back when) running naked through my neighbourhood. That of course will certainly change my mind into being 100% sure that I did not want to marry a nut who wants to prove taking risk by running naked and breaking the law.

Please.....what other risks might he have in store for his "future" wife, come on honey, just jump off the cliff, why don't you take risks.

The guy sound like a nutjob and her not wanting to marry him sound like she was looking out for herself and protecting herself from his "brand" of risk.

Sound like this guy does not take no for an answer and wants to "convince" this women to do what he wants her to. Not accept her answer that she is not sure.....obviously if she loved him and wanted to marry him her answer would be "Yes, I will marry" you.....not him stripping naked trying to "convince" her.......coerce her, control her.....

Please.....

This story came up during out daily meeting to decide what goes into the paper. We had a good few minutes coming up with extremely inappropriate comments and headlines that alas, will never see print!!!

My favorite involved concealed weapons vs. not-so-concealed weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by scandi
    . . . How Funny, as he ended up risking the loss of or damage to his bouncing whacker!

Definately an utter nut from butternut! I'd lose that guy real quick. LOL

Scandi
    l

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype
    This story came up during out daily meeting to decide what goes into the paper. We had a good few minutes coming up with extremely inappropriate comments and headlines that alas, will never see print!!!

My favorite involved concealed weapons vs. not-so-concealed weapons!
    Come on, share! What are some of those discarded headlines?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I wonder if she ended up saying yes or no..lol
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

I hate to be the one to break this to him, but " streaking" went out with the 70's.