Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Someone on NG said to remember Elizabeth Smart and that there's always hope. The difference is that the man that is believed to have taken this child is dead and she's only 3, completely incapable of caring for herself for 8 days.

I'm truly sick over this. I wish I never heard of this situation as I feel completely helpless to change anything. It's eating me up that I have no optimism on the potential outcome. I'm so sick of children falling victim to monsters. Completely sick of it. Do us all a favor - if you're thinking of kidnapping and harming a child, kill yourself before you actually do it. If you're going to ruin a life, at least make it a life that doesn't matter - like the life of a sick b*stard that could harm the most innocent among us.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Someone on NG said to remember Elizabeth Smart and that there's always hope. The difference is that the man that is believed to have taken this child is dead and she's only 3, completely incapable of caring for herself for 8 days.

I'm truly sick over this. I wish I never heard of this situation as I feel completely helpless to change anything. It's eating me up that I have no optimism on the potential outcome. I'm so sick of children falling victim to monsters. Completely sick of it. Do us all a favor - if you're thinking of kidnapping and harming a child, kill yourself before you actually do it. If you're going to ruin a life, at least make it a life that doesn't matter - like the life of a sick b*stard that could harm the most innocent among us.

I hope with all of my heart that this little girl is still alive but where would she be? Who would she be with that wouldn't have dropped her off somewhere or called LE when they found out the 22 yr old committed suicide? If he isn't the one that took her then who did and why did he kill himself? So many questions and no answers.

I feel the way that you do. It seems that every day a little child has gone missing. We don't even know about all of them because they don't end up on here. Sometimes it is overwhelming to come and read these boards. I don't know how these families survive waiting to find their children. I don't know if I could. I don't know if I could survive losing a little child either. All of these rapes, molestations, and murders of little kids is just heart breaking. I believe that all it should take is one time of a creep hurting a child and he should never see the light of day again. Not twice or more times. Why should they get a second chance to hurt another child. I think of Jessica Lunsford, Samatha Runnion, and so many more little children who were raped and murdered by those creeps who should never have been let out of prison. I hope that Jessica's Law makes a difference.

If he wasn't the father, then who was? Are they sure it was suicide or was it made to look like a suicide, someone could have easily clocked him a good one and set the whole thing up. Now everyone has me wondering who the father is, if anyone hears any military reference LET ME KNOW. thanks.

That or any kids from CO or surrounding area. The girl I saw (who I can't shake from my mind) was blonde, about 3-4 yrs old, rather small (my 5 yr old isn't fat, but was big built for his age when he was that age) The guy she was with was about 6' ish had on black sunglasses the whole time, shaven bald and had U.S military tags. I would say he was probably about 27-32 yrs of age. I say this because WALMART has surveillance of EVERYONE that walks in the door. If something similiar hits the news I'll take what I have 50 miles north of me if I have to, to get someone to look into it. It's possibly her hair could have been dyed, I just though CO was a far way away from home to be driving. Military or not, my brother is a marine who lives in NC, even they hate a 12 hour drive, and usually fly up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    If he wasn't the father, then who was? Are they sure it was suicide or was it made to look like a suicide, someone could have easily clocked him a good one and set the whole thing up. Now everyone has me wondering who the father is, if anyone hears any military reference LET ME KNOW. thanks.

That or any kids from CO or surrounding area. The girl I saw (who I can't shake from my mind) was blonde, about 3-4 yrs old, rather small (my 5 yr old isn't fat, but was big built for his age when he was that age) The guy she was with was about 6' ish had on black sunglasses the whole time, shaven bald and had U.S military tags. I would say he was probably about 27-32 yrs of age. I say this because WALMART has surveillance of EVERYONE that walks in the door. If something similiar hits the news I'll take what I have 50 miles north of me if I have to, to get someone to look into it. It's possibly her hair could have been dyed, I just though CO was a far way away from home to be driving. Military or not, my brother is a marine who lives in NC, even they hate a 12 hour drive, and usually fly up.
    Dex

Yes to the military... Minot is a small town in central ND with a Air Base!
    AND...

Yes, I did read that the guy told the Aunt the girl was at HIS moms, and his mom lived at the Minot Air Base, Minot ND till she moved to Kansas just before the little girl went missing! Thats when the Aunt called her in missing... when the Aunt found out the guys mom moved! I heard that the little girl would sometimes stay with this guys mom.

And I also found that Police Capt. Al Hanson said, There's family in England, thought to be some in Kansas, and some family in COLORADO...

You can read it in the Minot Daily News at http://www.minotdailynews.com/index.asp.
    I just looked at it and it has a big photo of her today. Please go look at her photo.

I could kick myself in the arse now for looking into this before now. The girl I saw had lighter hair, but some of the facial features strike me as familiar. I don't know if I've contaminated my own eye sight from looking at other pics of kids or what. Is this the first time this pic has been shown in her case? Im going to have my mother look at it, who was with me, and nonetheless walmart has surveilance if need be. Can you find the links that says his mother lived on air force base and the CO link???

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine
    Dex

Yes to the military... Minot is a small town in central ND with a Air Base!
    AND...

Yes, I did read that the guy told the Aunt the girl was at HIS moms, and his mom lived at the Minot Air Base, Minot ND till she moved to Kansas just before the little girl went missing! Thats when the Aunt called her in missing... when the Aunt found out the guys mom moved! I heard that the little girl would sometimes stay with this guys mom.

And I also found that Police Capt. Al Hanson said, There's family in England, thought to be some in Kansas, and some family in COLORADO...

You can read it in the Minot Daily News at http://www.minotdailynews.com/index.asp.
    I just looked at it and it has a big photo of her today. Please go look at her photo.

Isn't the biological father from Colorado?

I advise you to contact the authorities innediately.

It is THEIR job to investigate the tips, and they'd want to know what you're telling us.

I agree with you that the suicide looks very suspicious, and I presume that the LEOs have noted this, too.

I hope that you have already called the authorities and have told them everything you know.

It is better that you tell the authorities --- for all we know, perps read these boards....

Calling them NOW, was trying to get a time and date that we was there to give LE so they can pull surveillance.

Well that was an odd quarky kinda call, I hope and pray they look into it. He seemed kinda hesitant at first until I started getting more into detail, then he asked me to describe the man and I gave them the info I had. Keep your eyes out and let me know if anyone hears anything, he took my information in case he needed to get ahold of me again.

Well that was an odd quarky kinda call, I hope and pray they look into it. He seemed kinda hesitant at first until I started getting more into detail, then he asked me to describe the man and I gave them the info I had. Keep your eyes out and let me know if anyone hears anything, he took my information in case he needed to get ahold of me again.
    IMO, it is very important that anybody ANYWHERE who believes they have seen a child resembling Reachelle should call in a tip immediately.

It has been 8 days.

She could be ANYWHERE, and she could be with ANYBODY.

Maybe the child you saw was NOT her - and maybe they've received 199 sightings of that same precise child, but it is only the precise detailed info that you handed over that can lead the LEOs to the precise child to either identify her as Reachelle or else to eliminate her.

AND if they eliminate this child, then when they receive future sightings of her, they'll already know that she's just a look alike.

In a case of an active Amber Alert --- as opposed say, to a cold case decades old, I think you simply should CALL and let the LEOs decide the veracity of your tips.

I whole heartedly agree, there was something in his tone that struck me off guard, hopefully, it was the fact that I had detailed information.

From my experience with LE in reporting things, no one seems to listen or take me seriously, and it's not like im some paranoid schizophrenic who calls in everything I hear. I remember last year someone threw a full beer bottle at my house that almost shattered my living room window where my son was playing on the floor, a few months later someone hit my bedroom window with a paintball gun, im assuming its an ex. Can't get LE to do anything about it. In another instance I caught a gentlemen walking through my backyard on crutches, looked injured, had gauze around his hands. Its a BIG backyard and he was booking it. I called LE and asked that they check up on him because of the looks of things, and told them he was going north and gave a description. Next thing I know, as I'm listening to the scanner, the dispatch has him going the opposite direction! They never did find him, I always hoped he was ok. You just don't see people like that normally, and I live kinda in the country. The LE here has alot to brush up on, thats why I contacted ND direct.

Funniest thing about it, is thats the field I'm going into LOL.

Hopefully for her sake, if it is her, they took me very seriously. I told him that it wasn't like I heard about her on the news, while I did think the girl looked like her, it wasn't until everyone starting telling me about the military and Colorado link that gave me goosebumps.

I could kick myself in the arse now for looking into this before now. The girl I saw had lighter hair, but some of the facial features strike me as familiar. I don't know if I've contaminated my own eye sight from looking at other pics of kids or what. Is this the first time this pic has been shown in her case? Im going to have my mother look at it, who was with me, and nonetheless walmart has surveilance if need be. Can you find the links that says his mother lived on air force base and the CO link???
    Dex, try this page. I hope I get the link right.
    http://www.minotdailynews.com/news/s...new24news1.asp

Like I say, I hope I get the link right. I can't cut'n paste

edited to try to fix it...

Dex...

Ok, I think I got that link to work.
    Look at the bottom of the page to find that info you were looking for...

Today there's a large photo of her on the front page of the online edition of the paper, and her hair looks much lighter in color than how it appeared to me last night on TV.

http://www.minotdailynews.com/index.asp

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast