GA - Pedophile Phillip Lee Dunn up for parole

I spoke with the DA's office this morning. They gave me a better email address and his inmate number.

She also mentioned that Dunn lived in quite a few states before he was arrested. This means he could have people in any of those states and apply to move if he is indeed paroled.

For those of you who have sent emails so far, thank you so much. Please continue.

Just to let you know they are indeed recieving our emails and are taking notice, I thought I would share with you the response my husband got from the parole board.

Mr. *******,

Your protest letter re: PL Dunn - 188904 has been received and will be made a permanent part of the inmate's file.

Thank You!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri 6/16/2006 1:25 PM
To: Debra Bonds
Subject: {{ Phillip Lee Dunn AIS#188904 }}

I am not from Georgia. But if this man is released, I too would be affected. My children would be effected.

Please do not parole Phillip Lee Dunn on Monday. He should spend the entire 257 years in jail.

The simple fact that this man was actively seeking out victims makes him a huge risk.

Thank you for your time,
Rex **********
Now I know its not all that personalized. But atleast they are getting them !!!

Roxye said:
I spoke with the DA's office this morning. They gave me a better email address and his inmate number.

She also mentioned that Dunn lived in quite a few states before he was arrested. This means he could have people in any of those states and apply to move if he is indeed paroled.

Could you please post the information that you were given....the email address and his inmate number? Thanks

debra.bonds@alabpp.gov

Please send an email and request that Phillip Lee Dunn NOT be paroled. Put this in your subject line please, {{ Phillip Lee Dunn AIS#188904 }}. You can also address the emails directly to Sindey Williams, Chairman of Pardons and Paroles. The DA's office mentioned that before Mr. Dunn was arrested, he lived in just about every state in the US. So if he does indeed get parole. He could feasibly move anywhere.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060615/parole.shtml

Roxye said:
He was denied parole, but will be eligable again in 5 years.
Woo-Hoo! Let's hope that people don't forget 5 years from now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back