1597 users online (260 members and 1337 guests)  

Websleuths News

This is just sad....

Link is bad

Maybe he could get a job and do stand up comedy as an aside. Then, if his avocation proved lucrative he wouldn't have any worries. But, if it didn't he would still have a job and be paying his mortgage in a timely fashion. JMO.

Yeah, that's it.
    Go out and get a job you lazy so and so

Feel sorry? Yeah, right.....

Lynie

Interesting. I live about ten min. from Port Washington. Go there at least twice a week shopping and for other errands. Now I am curious, I wonder what house he lives in. I will have to look at his website and see if there is a picture of him. Maybe I have seen him in Walmart.

Doesn't he get residuals from re-runs of "Saved by the Bell"??
    The show is still on, so I don't see why he shouldn't.

Also, he can go out and work like everyone else.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

He was getting paid like $15,000 for Celebrity Boxing and stuff, where'd all that money go? And he could do the Surreal Life which pays something like $50,000, I would think, if he hasn't already. Boy, it'd be a shame to lose a QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, wouldn't it? I suppose it may have sentimental value, or something. Otherwise, they DO come cheaper!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Go out and get a job you lazy so and so
    Thats exactly what I thought....I mean he has had more money pass through his hand's then most of us, Where's it at??

He lived beyond his means, like DK said about his house...

They interviewed him on the news the other day... I almos didn't recognize him.

Anyway... I dont feel sorry for him, I mean... I hate to see ANYBODY lose their home, but come on!! ... He needs to WORK and pay his bills!! Geesh, maybe I could be lazy and sell t-shirts to pay my mortgage too !!

I don't understand forclosure...why not just sell the house?

That confuses me....if the house is worth a 1/4 mil...why not sell it and move to another home, one you can afford

2luvmy is offline RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now.
    I thought that I read that his parent mismanaged his money and he is working. He is doing stand up comedy and doing really well at it. However, since his parents or whomever mismanaged his funds, he is deep in debt.