Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg Divorcing?

HeartofTexas

Reaction score
I heard on TV tonight that Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg and her husband may be divorcing after 20 years of marriage. So far I haven't found anything else about it, but I do wonder if it's true. If memory serves me right, they have 3 children, with the oldest one (Rose?) looking just like her grandmother.

Here's something that at least confirms the rumor:

Caroline Kennedy's marriage on the rocks?

EAST HAMPTON, N.Y., June 20 (UPI) -- Caroline Kennedy and Edwin Schlossberg are selling their Hamptons home, and observers wonder if that says anything about the state of their marriage.

The couple last were seen together in May at the American Museum of Natural History gala in New York, Entertainment Tonight reported.

"They're kind of leading separate lives," said George Rush of the New York Daily News.

Others explained that Schlossberg travels frequently and doesn't care to go to the social and charity events Kennedy is obliged to attend.

Kennedy and Schlossberg have been married almost 20 years and have three children, 17-year-old Rose, 16-year-old Tatiana and 13-year-old John.
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060620-020127-4062r

Here's a bit more:

Have Caroline Kennedy and Edwin Schlossberg hit a rough patch?

As the couple's 20th wedding anniversary approaches next month, some friends are worried about their marriage.

The very private pair did show up together at last month's American Museum of Natural History gala. But, more often than not lately, Caroline, 48, is seen without Ed, 60.

"They're kind of leading separate lives," says one friend. "But Ed is still very involved in the lives of their children" — Rose, 17, Tatiana, 16, and John, 13.

Another source confides, "I've been hearing for months that they're having trouble, that they're trying to work things out." "They may have talked about separating," says still another friend. "But I could see them not doing anything because of the kids."
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/427889p-360839c.html

I hope this is not true and if it is I hope Caroline find happiness beyond her marriage. I miss Jackie, JFK JR, and Carolyn.

Oh, I hope it is not true! I adore her...she has dignity and grace in every way.

Besides that she had the most wonderful wedding dress! I just remember thinking it was simple and cute and well, wonderful....;o)

Lynie

lynie said:
Oh, I hope it is not true! I adore her...she has dignity and grace in every way.

Besides that she had the most wonderful wedding dress! I just remember thinking it was simple and cute and well, wonderful....;o)

Lynie
I liked it also. Little shamrocks either embroidered or appliqued on the top. Simple during a very fussy wedding dress period.

there was a tabloid article about this several months ago, and i think it is speculation, although they do spend a lot of time apart. caroline is a class act, has suffered a lot of heart ache in her life with considerable grace, and i wish all of her family the best!

For someone whose life has been filled with so much tragedy I only pray that she is able to find happiness, in whatever form that may be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back