816 users online (134 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Judge Sentences Cat to Life Indoors for Avon-Lady Ambush

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. A state judge spared the life of alleged neighbor-assaulter Lewis the cat on Tuesday, but ordered that he remain inside his owner's Fairfield home at all times.

"There are no exceptions. None," said Judge Patrick Carroll, who also granted accelerated rehabilitation to Lewis' owner, Ruth Cisero. That means her record will be expunged if she successfully completes two years of probation.

Cisero had faced a charge of reckless endangerment because neighbors complained that the cat's long claws and stealth have allowed it to attack at least a half-dozen people and ambush the Avon lady as she was getting out of her car.

news link

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows
    BRIDGEPORT, Conn. A state judge spared the life of alleged neighbor-assaulter Lewis the cat on Tuesday, but ordered that he remain inside his owner's Fairfield home at all times.

"There are no exceptions. None," said Judge Patrick Carroll, who also granted accelerated rehabilitation to Lewis' owner, Ruth Cisero. That means her record will be expunged if she successfully completes two years of probation.

Cisero had faced a charge of reckless endangerment because neighbors complained that the cat's long claws and stealth have allowed it to attack at least a half-dozen people and ambush the Avon lady as she was getting out of her car.

news link
    Thank God!! I'd heard there was a group in Utah who would've taken Lewis in, but it's much better he's still with his owner. He'll be just fine indoors - mine are!!

This will look good on the old resume'....

Avon Lady Ambush........

This cat has more then its 15 minutes of fame, that is for sure.

It made People magazine, OMG and has its own web page on myspace, and now probably someone who wants to cash in will do things like.

I survived Lewis the cat. T-shirts........

Lewis the cat coffee mug: Keep your paws off my mug, or else and then a big cat claw.

Lewis the Cat fan club: He is just misunderstood........he really is a kind and gentle cat, the media has "vilified" him in the press.......

How to be a "stealth" agent: Learn from Lewis the cat........

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    Avon Lady Ambush........

This cat has more then its 15 minutes of fame, that is for sure.

It made People magazine, OMG and has its own web page on myspace, and now probably someone who wants to cash in will do things like.

I survived Lewis the cat. T-shirts........

Lewis the cat coffee mug: Keep your paws off my mug, or else and then a big cat claw.

Lewis the Cat fan club: He is just misunderstood........he really is a kind and gentle cat, the media has "vilified" him in the press.......

How to be a "stealth" agent: Learn from Lewis the cat........
    As a cat lover, this is priceless!!! Great ideas!

Too bad the judge wasn't around when my grandmom's chihuahua, Burt, was alive! If anyone sees Lewis, please tell him that there is this Avon lady in my neighborhood that....Ah, never mind!
    Way to go, Lewis!

Lewis may be able to terrorize the Avon Lady, but Jack in NJ treed a black bear!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...-cat-bear.html

When I was a teen, the Avon Lady quit coming to my house unless the Siamese cat was locked in a room. He kept attacking her legs and putting runners in her hosiery every time she came in and sat down. That was one mean cat, but Lewis sounds meaner, lol.

O.K. can you imagine getting Jack and Lewis in the same yard.

With a bear, or an (just kidding) unsuspecting Avon Lady.

Or just the two cats, I wonder who will win the Cat fight......

You have some really tough cats in the USA, they have no fear of anything.

That picture was priceless.........