GUILTY Belgium - Stacy Lemmens, 7, & Nathalie Mahy, 10, Liege, June 2006

fransch

Reaction score
Is there a thread about this yet? 2 Sisters (7 and 9 years old) have gone missing a few weeks ago and have not turned up yet. It's a really weird story but I was wondering if there was a thread about this already. Anyone know?

Haven't heard anything about this, but how awful. Is there a link to a news article?

The probable abduction, during a street party in the early hours of last Saturday, of Stacy Lemmens, seven, and Nathalie Mahy, 10, has shot Belgium 11 years back in time - to chilling memories of the notorious paedophile Marc Dutroux. Once again the Ardennes city of Liege is the focal point; it was from a town near here that Dutroux, now serving a life sentence, abducted his first two victims. Once again this small country - which lost a government and saw its legal and police system disgraced by the Dutroux case - is asking itself whether enough has been done to protect its children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5079678.stm

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article1090876.ece

Well, the country doesn't have to ask itself. The problem here is 100% a parents problem. The mother found out that those girls were missing, at THREE AM IN THE MORNING while she was drinking heavily in a bar. Those girls were out on the street, at that hour.

Latest news. A body has been found, and it's probably one of these girls.

for links google news insert liege,belgium and there are about 5 news links. They have a POI.

http://euronews.net/create_html.php?page=detail_info&article=366283&lng=1

'Body of Stacy' found in Belgium

That has not been confirmed by police.​
The only suspect, Abdellah Ait Oud, is to appear before a court to hear whether his detention period will be extended. He had previously been convicted of abusing minors.The case has gripped the country and revived fears of a repeat of the crimes committed by the paedophile Marc Dutroux
That has not been confirmed by police​
-----------------​
Oh no.. I was hoping that this would turn out differently.. though with the amount of time that has passed it seemed unlikely to be a happy ending.​
I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for this little one. I can only wonder where her sister is ...?​

Update, both bodies are found. Apparently, both were killed almost immediately after being abducted, although investigations are going on.

stacy_1550061e.jpg

nathalie_jpg_1550541e.jpg

I didnt hear anything about it, but its terrifying..such young girls.
confused.gif

Two little Belgian girls who went missing at a street party were both strangled and the elder of them raped, prosecutors have confirmed.

Public prosecutor Anne Bourguignont briefed reporters in Liege following examinations on the bodies of the two girls, who were step-sisters.

The remains of Stacy Lemmens, seven, and Nathalie Mahy, 10, were found only after three weeks, near a railway line.

A suspect with paedophile convictions is in custody, but denies involvement. Abdellah Ait Oud, a 38-year-old Moroccan, has been charged with kidnapping.

More at link>>>>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5128548.stm

I am hearsick at hearing that these 2 little girls were victimized by aother sick pedophile. I just can;t imagine the fear and pain that these children felt..I am so sad and so incredibly sorry that there was no one there to protect them. I can only hope that the angels take very good care of them now and that they are able to find some peace and happiness.

I am replying to this so late because I am just recently performing some research about Dutroux. I am still on the fence about his claims of a Pan-European pedophile network, although leaning in the direction of its existence. The Belgian X-Files/Dutroux Affair contains eyewitness testimony that is too detailed and accurate to be some sort of delusional fantasy story. Even if there is an ounce of truth to it, it is horrific. I believe that Marc Dutroux was a wannabe of sorts, trying to gain status within that ring, and then he ultimately became a scapegoat amidst a massive, global cover up. However, I think that Dutroux was very low level, and was only able to drop a few names, and his own crimes made him lose all credibility. But think about it; there must be some truth behind his claims. Why would some of these people (including a codefendant who essentially "walked") even associate with a common street criminal like him? Birds of a feather... I believe they had more in common than slinging club drugs. Anyway, Dutroux is a creep and a child rapist/murderer, but I he became the perfect scapegoat. I'm guessing that child disappearances and murders haven't ceased since Dutroux's incarceration. They seem to occur quite frequently for a country that is about the same size as a small US state.

From June 2008:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7447434.stm

A Belgian man has been convicted in the city of Liege of abducting, raping and murdering two schoolgirls in a case that shocked the country.

Abdellah Ait Oud, 40, had denied killing Nathalie Mahy, 10, and her stepsister, Stacy Lemmens, seven, in June 2006.

Oud faces life imprisonment when sentenced on Wednesday.

I am replying to this so late because I am just recently performing some research about Dutroux. I am still on the fence about his claims of a Pan-European pedophile network, although leaning in the direction of its existence. The Belgian X-Files/Dutroux Affair contains eyewitness testimony that is too detailed and accurate to be some sort of delusional fantasy story. Even if there is an ounce of truth to it, it is horrific. I believe that Marc Dutroux was a wannabe of sorts, trying to gain status within that ring, and then he ultimately became a scapegoat amidst a massive, global cover up. However, I think that Dutroux was very low level, and was only able to drop a few names, and his own crimes made him lose all credibility. But think about it; there must be some truth behind his claims. Why would some of these people (including a codefendant who essentially "walked") even associate with a common street criminal like him? Birds of a feather... I believe they had more in common than slinging club drugs. Anyway, Dutroux is a creep and a child rapist/murderer, but I he became the perfect scapegoat. I'm guessing that child disappearances and murders haven't ceased since Dutroux's incarceration. They seem to occur quite frequently for a country that is about the same size as a small US state.

I agree with you on the existence of this 'Ring'. In fact I think it is a massive organisation including car theft and drug pushing something Dutroux was also involved in. He was a low level guy and I think his victims were for his own personal pleasure and never intended to be sold into the ring though I believe he of course did abduct and sell others into the ring. Plus the amount of related deaths in this case when investigations started into the ring is quite staggering . The cover up is pretty shameful and all this in the land of the Euro, it's scary because if you really want to speculate you could say the tentacles reach far and wide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back