648 users online (87 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - James Duke Creel up for parole in '71 murder of Tona Worthington

http://msfitzsofa.blogspot.com/2006/...or-parole.html

this one wont be required to register as a sex offender

Whitehead said that if Creel is released, he will not be required to register as a sex offender or pedophile because he was convicted of murder. ''He's an incurable pedophile,'' said Taylor County Sheriff Jack Dieken, who worked on the Worthington case The sheriff was a criminal investigator with the Abilene Police Department when Worthington's body was found stuffed in a culvert pipe near Tye after she was last seen walking home from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxye
    http://msfitzsofa.blogspot.com/2006/...or-parole.html

this one wont be required to register as a sex offender

Did he rape his victim as well as murder her? I can't get the link to open so I probably don't have all of the details.

He won't have to register as a sex offender yet they know that he is a dangerous pedophile. His neighbors will have no idea what he is when he moves into their neighborhood. Every child in the neighborhood will be in danger and won't even know it. They say because he was only charged with murder is why he doesn't have to register. Well there is a reason why the sheriff says he is a uncurable pedophile. If he raped his victim why wasn't he charged with rape too? Does he have a record of molestation or something?
    Something is wrong with this picture and some little child will pay the price.

I am still digging for more info, as of yet this is all i can find.

Autopsy results revealed Worthington had been raped and strangled,
    according to Abilene Reporter-News archives.

She had a hole the size of a fist in the back of her head and choke marks around her neck.

i spoke with the sheriff this afternoon. He was actually at the scene when the body was found.

He can't thank anyone who does write enough. This man is a danger to no only all children but has threatened his exwife and her family as well.

We aren't exactly sure how long we have to get our letters to the parole board.

Emailing isnt an option this time as we overloaded the Alabama system.

If you feel strongly enough to write, send an email to me. I will be sending them out in batches of 15. They will get there, that I can promise.

Just incase you havent read our website I am posting the email address accepting emails to be fowarded.

Payned_Sass@comcast.net

anything you all can do will be much appreciated