772 users online (104 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

Is this a lie?

Away from the ears of the cameramen, Sgt. Walling drew his superior into his confidence; he looked stunned. "Lieutenant, you won't believe what Mr. Routier said to me right before he left to go to the hospital with his wife. He turned to me and I swear to God he said, 'Golly, I guess this is the biggest thing Rowlett's ever had.' The man had two of his children slaughtered tonight, and he's acting like the damn circus is in town!"

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...routier/6.html

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

I think he mentioned something about his wifes double D's around this time also.Hard to imagine these utterences after a double homicide just took place in his home.Just another curiosity surrounding Darin and his possible involvement and /or coverup.
    They that can give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Away from the ears of the cameramen, Sgt. Walling drew his superior into his confidence; he looked stunned. "Lieutenant, you won't believe what Mr. Routier said to me right before he left to go to the hospital...

I recall reading about comments to that effect alledgedly made by Darin...I guess the only way to find out the truth would be to ask Sgt. Walling and his superior to confirm it - which is not likely to happen....and Darin certainly is not going to fess up to making a statement like that.....just one more arrow that points to Darin being involved.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Away from the ears of the cameramen, Sgt. Walling drew his superior into his confidence; he looked stunned. "Lieutenant, you won't believe what Mr. Routier said to me right before he left to go to the hospital with his wife. He turned to me and I swear to God he said, 'Golly, I guess this is the biggest thing Rowlett's ever had.' The man had two of his children slaughtered tonight, and he's acting like the damn circus is in town!"

It sure sounds like him. Remember the interview on the SS video? He brags about how LE is using stuff he's never even seen in movies. He makes it sound like they were doing these fancy things just because he's Darin.
    Beesy Was Here

So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison

I've always understood it to be what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Hmm.....that might be an extra dot. Why would Darin be thinking about how big the crime was at the crime scene before even going to the hospital? Seems a little premature to me. Esp if they weren't in it together. Maybe there is more in plain sight than I realized. hmm.......

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I believe it as well. It seems most people who came in contact with him that night were either shocked by something he said or how he acted. That big toothy grin of his really grates my nerves in the SS video. "Golly gee, bubba, they got them fancy stuff out thar just for us!"
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Hmm.....that might be an extra dot. Why would Darin be thinking about how big the crime was at the crime scene before even going to the hospital? Seems a little premature to me. Esp if they weren't in it together. Maybe there is more in plain sight than I realized. hmm.......
    He was already hollering for search dogs and helicopters before he left for the hospital and the fact that he had an idea about Rowlette's crime stats, I don't think it was too early for DARIN to feel that way.
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    He was already hollering for search dogs and helicopters before he left for the hospital and the fact that he had an idea about Rowlette's crime stats, I don't think it was too early for DARIN to feel that way.
    I haven't heard this before either. I did hear he wanted search dogs at some point but that has never been confirmed that I know of. Are we quoting a book author or testimony?

I haven't heard this before either. I did hear he wanted search dogs at some point but that has never been confirmed that I know of. Are we quoting a book author or testimony?
    Springer for the search demands, but the SS video for the "fancy stuff". I'm pretty sure its somewhere in the testimony that the Garland K-9 unit was brought in.
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Springer for the search demands, but the SS video for the "fancy stuff". I'm pretty sure its somewhere in the testimony that the Garland K-9 unit was brought in.
    How do search Springer? Online? Or do you have her book scanned in your computer?

How do search Springer? Online? Or do you have her book scanned in your computer?
    Hee hee, no I meant I read the stuff about Darin's demands for dogs and helicopter searches in Springer's book.
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison