MSNBC Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on tv myself. Seems really weird she's gone. I thought, even though she'd been suffering from this again, she had found some way to beat it.

gaia

I haven't posted much here in this forum, but I can't help but feel JonBenet's killer died unpunished. I wonder if she'll be buried with JB? Probably.

The news outlets are just now starting to talk about it. She died at 3:30 am, so I guess it's just been released and now we're getting all the old footage of the house after JB died, etc. There's some old forensic pathologist - Dr. Werner Spitz - commenting about the case. Weird. Really weird.

gaia

englishleigh said:
I haven't posted much here in this forum, but I can't help but feel JonBenet's killer died unpunished. I wonder if she'll be buried with JB? Probably.

JonBenet's killer did just pass.

You will see people speaking out now that you haven't heard from for a while.

I just heard the news on CNN .... I don't know what to think. It's sad.

Tricia said:

Bingo. Listen carefully!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel really rather strange. Ambivalent actually.

The first awful puff piece just aired locally in Denver. The worst possible reporter was used, Paula 'how's Burke? ' Woodward.

For old time sake - and as a reminder to all........

Sounds callous, but just have to ask: Do you think Patsy made any kind of confession and if she did - will we ever know what it was? My answer is NO.

GAIA

gaia said:
Sounds callous, but just have to ask: Do you think Patsy made any kind of confession and if she did - will we ever know what it was? My answer is NO.

GAIA
She did. It's called the ransom note and DOI.

Tricia said:

I hope so, Tricia. I have followed this case and prayed for justice for JonBenet. I said in an earlier post that Patsy died unpunished, but maybe she is being punished now.

And maybe now, the truth will come out?

I think I'll go watch the news and see what's being said. And, for those who have always felt Patsy was the murderer, please don't let this become a "bashing" thread. Thanks.

BeeBee said:
I think I'll go watch the news and see what's being said. And, for those who have always felt Patsy was the murderer, please don't let this become a "bashing" thread. Thanks.
Yes, let's have respect for the human condition: as bad as the truth of that sometimes is.

I mean that seriously. This is no time for pettiness. This is a threshold for change in the case. It could lead to an understanding of how and why Patsy ended the life of her daughter.

The chance for a legal resolution has passed, but not the chance for a deeper understanding of the human condition.

She's with JonBenet again, in a much better place. I wish peace and comfort to her family and friends who loved her dearly.

I had so hoped she'd live to see that DNA identified to the killer, but it just wasn't to be.

Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, dies
Saturday, June 24, 2006
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Patsy Ramsey, mother of slain child beauty pageant winner JonBenet, died Saturday of ovarian cancer, her lawyer said. --->>

Patsy Ramsey, 49, died at 3:30 a.m. Saturday with her husband by her side, said Lin Wood, the family's attorney.

Ramsey was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 1993, but was free of cancer for nine years until a relapse three years ago, Wood said.
--->

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ramsey.death/

Patsy is with JonBenet? Hmmmm, I never considered that option. Or maybe I did while waiting those first FOUR months out for the Ramseys to make themselves available for questions regarding the homicide of their daughter.

Long time supporters of Patsy -like LP - is who my sympathy goes out to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member