Patsy Ramsey has died

Marthatex said:
Oh, darn, I just wanted to be first.
well Iam glad you posted here Mtex, because I never go in the JBR forum.

Yes, thank you, MarthaTex. I very seldom visit the JBR forum anymore either.

I had met Patsy a couple of times at social functions when we both lived in Colorado. I used to follow this case religiously.

Maral said:

I had met Patsy a couple of times at social functions when we both lived in Colorado. I used to follow this case religiously.
I am sad for all of them- patsy has suffered a lot with cancer..I hope she rests in peace.
The up side is she can see her daughter again. Very sad for birk.

Maral said:

What did you think of Patsy? I know that it is probably hard to tell in a social setting as many of us (me included) put on our best faces. :blushing:

I know that others may disagree, but I lean towards Patsy killing her daughter.

You bet.
I am on the edge of my seat!
God, I hope she had said something to someone....

I too leaned towards her guilt, but of course also wondered and prayed for her anyway.

nanandjim said:
What did you think of Patsy? I know that it is probably hard to tell in a social setting as many of us (me included) put on our best faces. :blushing:

I know that others may disagree, but I lean towards Patsy killing her daughter.
Nan, she was quite pleasant when we met. But, to be honest, I'm not sure that I would have even remembered her name had it not been for the tragedy that followed.

I, too, have always leaned towards her guilt. I do pray that the family finds peace.

At least we know that Patsy thinks that her final resting spot is just "Aw, how so cute"........

RiverRat said:
At least we know that Patsy thinks that her final resting spot is just "Aw, how so cute"........
EEK! Did she really say that?
I agree that she took the secrets to her grave. I have no idea what happened to JonBenet and Patsy did her best make sure no one would know.

Just reading the expression on her face for that impression!

The Ramseys falsely suffered untold pain from the media's hideous and venomous portrayal of them. The scorn reaped upon Patsy and her family by cauldron stirrers was beyond incredible.

God bless her and her family.

dark_shadows said:
Thanks for the link Marthatex.I am glad that you put it here also.It is news and many people do not travel to other threads.

I good. I hate to start misplaced threads.

I myself find the case so intriguing and I would love to find out more. I gave up reading about it because it was just too complicated and went on and on. But maybe now there will be more, or maybe not.

Wudge said:
The Ramseys falsely suffered untold pain from the media's hideous and venomous portrayal of them. The scorn reaped upon Patsy and her family by cauldron stirrers was beyond incredible.

God bless her and her family.

Wudge....you and I never agree on anything but I completely agree with you on this one. I don't think the parents had anything to do with the death of their beautiful little girl. I'm really surprised that Patsy's cancer didn't return sooner because of all of the stress she was under for so long. I just wish LE could have found the killer before Patsy died so that she could have seen justice for her little girl. I feel so bad for their son. He still needs his mother.
I hope him and his dad have a close relationship because they will need each other.

Bobbisangel said:
Wudge....you and I never agree on anything but I completely agree with you on this one. I don't think the parents had anything to do with the death of their beautiful little girl. I'm really surprised that Patsy's cancer didn't return sooner because of all of the stress she was under for so long. I just wish LE could have found the killer before Patsy died so that she could have seen justice for her little girl. I feel so bad for their son. He still needs his mother.
I hope him and his dad have a close relationship because they will need each other.

(salute)

To say the least, both in her long-term battle with cancer and the fiendish fallout that befell her from Jon Benet's murder, Patsy demonstrated tremendous heart and fighting spirit.

In this life, Patsy finally came to rest. Though I'm deeply saddened as I think back on all the abuse and torment she suffered, I'm happy that it has come to an end, and that her soul has passed on to God's care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back