990 users online (183 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Patsy Ramsey 1956-2006

Saturday, June 24 2006

Patsy Ramsey, 49, died at 3:30 a.m. Saturday with her husband by her side, said Lin Wood, the family's attorney.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ra...ath/index.html

This thread is for our members who are Ramsey supporters and for anyone else who wishes to pay their respects to members of the Ramsey family.

No bashing please. Disrespectful posts will be removed.

Mother Of JonBenet Ramsey Dies Of Cancer:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9421277/detail.html

RIP

I pray she rests in peace

Quote Originally Posted by JBRMod2
    Saturday, June 24 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ra...ath/index.html

This thread is for our members who are Ramsey supporters and for anyone else who wishes to pay their respects to members of the Ramsey family.

No bashing please. Disrespectful posts will be removed.
    Heavenly Father, please help her son to find your comfort in the loss of his Mother. In Jesus' Name, amen.

My respect for the Ramsey family and for Patsy at this time...

May God grant her the peace she was deprived of in life...and reunite her with Jon Benet in paradise...

Patsy Ramsey, mother of slain JonBenet Ramsey, dies at 49

The Associated Press - ATLANTA

Nearly a decade after her 6-year-old daughter's unsolved slaying, Patsy Ramsey will be buried next to her daughter JonBenet in a suburban Atlanta cemetery, a funeral official said.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap...y.asp?ID=76916

Rest In Peace

May she rest in peace and be reunited with Jonbenet. May God show His mercy. Amen.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

I'm not religious but my thoughts are with Patsy's family and especially with Burke and Don Paugh who lost a mother and a daughter.

Patsy had an extraordinary life, there is no doubt about that.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

My thoughts are with the family.

Rest in Peace, Patsy

Quote Originally Posted by ayjey
    My thoughts are with the family.

Rest in Peace, Patsy

As are mine. Such a young age.

As I have said before, I don't care whether or not Patsy killed JonBenet. If she didn't, god what suffering and strenght; if she did, it was not premeditated and she has surely suffered enough. Rest in peace Patsy. Anyone who thinks she "deserves" this should visit a psychiatrist, stat.

My thought's and prayer's are with them......

Quote Originally Posted by GuruJosh
    As I have said before, I don't care whether or not Patsy killed JonBenet. If she didn't, god what suffering and strenght; if she did, it was not premeditated and she has surely suffered enough. Rest in peace Patsy. Anyone who thinks she "deserves" this should visit a psychiatrist, stat.
    Guru hi

Out of all the people here who thinks Patsy did it or Patsy was guilty of knowing who did it and covering up.....I honestly don't think I've read one post where anyone said she deserved it.
    Anyway, we all have to die sometime, at some point we all have to leave this life.
    It was Patsys time that's all and she deserved it no more than anyone else does if that makes sense.

I'll reiterate my statement that is in "UP TO THE MINUTE" POST.

"Patsy, not everyone believed in your guilt. I initially did UNTIL I READ ALL THE EVIDENCE. I've never been in support of your family's strange decisions to hire lawyers BUT I BELIEVED AND STILL DO IN THE INTRUDER THEORY.

You were one year older than my mom when you died..... I hope you and JON BENET Find everlasting peace and happiness and I have no doubt she's so incredibly happy to have her mom there now.... You've left behind Burke, but he'll be ok too. I know you'll see to that.

My daughter is almost 16, same age as Jon Benet would have been. I feel nothing but sadness that you did not find justice and clear your family's name before you left. Maybe you'll have more pull on the other side.

ONCE AGAIN..... not everyone believes (believed) in your guilt. Rest well Patsy. You've so EARNED IT.

RIP Patsy....

condolences and prayers for the family.....
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

My prayers go up for the family of Patsy Ramsey for their sorrow and loss. May the peace that often eluded Patsy in life, be hers in death ...
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast