1270 users online (248 members and 1022 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Burke Ramsey

Although I give heart felt sympathy to all who were close to Patsy Ramsey,at this very sad time, but my heart breaks especially for Burke.

Burke was young when he was dealing with his mothers first onset with cancer. He was 9 yrs. old when his only sister was viciously murdered in his home. For almost 10 yrs he had to deal with people saying his parents murdered his baby sister,and some accusing him of being involved.In recent years he had to live with the fact his mothers' cancer had come back and now she has passed. He's only 19 yrs. old.

John Ramsey is getting up in years,it could possibly be that before Burke turns 30 yrs. old,his whole "immediate" family will be gone.

Burkes' life thus far has not been a picnic,and my heart breaks for him.

Admittedly, I don't post in this forum, but I am a reader. I pray for Burke. He's had a rough go in life, and I hope he can somehow find peace in this terrible ordeal. I can only imagine how he must feel today. I've never lost a parent, and I've never come anywhere near any of the ordeals he's dealt with his whole life. I pray the kid has a comforting support group. He's so young, and he's had so much negativity in his short life. Burke, you're in my prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila
    Admittedly, I don't post in this forum, but I am a reader. I pray for Burke. He's had a rough go in life, and I hope he can somehow find peace in this terrible ordeal. I can only imagine how he must feel today. I've never lost a parent, and I've never come anywhere near any of the ordeals he's dealt with his whole life. I pray the kid has a comforting support group. He's so young, and he's had so much negativity in his short life. Burke, you're in my prayers.
    These are my sentiments for Burke. I have lost both parents and I can tell you, if there are secrets in the family, it's with a sigh of relief those secrets don't have to be kept any longer. Hopefully, if Burke knows something, he'll let someone know...not us out here in the public necessarily, but maybe a good psychologist or minister. It's important to stop holding onto other's burdens. This young man needs to be able to get on with his life.

gaia
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    My heart and sympathy are with Burke. Poor kid. He can't even have a page on MySpace without people bringing up his sister.

I hold his parents responsible for the hell and pain he has been through.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Yep, you got that right Tricia.
    I blame Patsy and John too.
    Poor Burke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    My heart and sympathy are with Burke. Poor kid. He can't even have a page on MySpace without people bringing up his sister.

I hold his parents responsible for the hell and pain he has been through.
    Ditto that.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Very Kind, Capps

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    Although I give heart felt sympathy to all who were close to Patsy Ramsey,at this very sad time, but my heart breaks especially for Burke.

Burke was young when he was dealing with his mothers first onset with cancer. He was 9 yrs. old when his only sister was viciously murdered in his home. For almost 10 yrs he had to deal with people saying his parents murdered his baby sister,and some accusing him of being involved.In recent years he had to live with the fact his mothers' cancer had come back and now she has passed. He's only 19 yrs. old.

John Ramsey is getting up in years,it could possibly be that before Burke turns 30 yrs. old,his whole "immediate" family will be gone.

Burkes' life thus far has not been a picnic,and my heart breaks for him.
    That's very kind-hearted, Capps. Me too. I wonder if Burke and JAR get along well. Is JAR married now? And he has a half sister too, Melinda I think, and aunts. A grandfather, still?

If someone had died today who drowned their five children, which would have in my opinion happened a lot more than twice that we know of in the history of the world, if people really could get that depressed, would we all feel the same way? Are we being logical letting that go by? One other woman several years ago had the same m.o., but otherwise we've never heard of it. Not that I'd get into a discussion about those two moms, but I hope she doesn't walk.

I agree too. Burke's life has been altered by all the secrets and all the lies.He was just a young kid and too young to assimilate.He has lost almost everything a young child has to hold on to and yet at 19 he is faced with realizations. He has to have a strong core and he has to have a resolve. And he doesn't need a lawyer..he can rise above but it will be tough.

In the interim, I imagine he has a slew of lawyers and other PR types but he will question on his own when the time is right.

He is also a victim of child abuse whether it is overt or covert. I hope someone is there for him when the realization hits.