MD-Nine missing women and girls are sought in Harford County

michelle said:
This is my county that I live in!!!!!

Oh no. It must be scary right now. It makes me wonder if the Daytona Beach serial killer has moved to Maryland. I think the killings of prostitutes in that area have stopped. At least I haven't read of any lately.

SewingDeb said:
Oh no. It must be scary right now. It makes me wonder if the Daytona Beach serial killer has moved to Maryland. I think the killings of prostitutes in that area have stopped. At least I haven't read of any lately.
I heard something of this on the news last night but I fell asleep. Its terribly scary! I wont be going out too much on my own at night without hubby.

michelle said:
I heard something of this on the news last night but I fell asleep. Its terribly scary! I wont be going out too much on my own at night without hubby.

Good thinking. I hope they get the right guy and soon!

michelle said:
This is my county that I live in!!!!!
I live in harford county too. They found two bodies about two weeks ago. One in Perryman, by some railroad tracks. Perryman is about 15 minutes away from where I live and they also found another body in my town, Havre De Grace. How's that for scary! They had an article in the local newspaper on wednesday and friday. It was in The Aegis.

I would be scared to death to go out by myself if I lived there. The killer doesn't seem to have any age preference....maybe just whoever he happens to have the opportunity to grab or get into his vehicle. I wonder what LE have found out about the man in custody for the choking of the women left for dead? I hope he is the person responsible for everything.

Bobbisangel said:
I would be scared to death to go out by myself if I lived there. The killer doesn't seem to have any age preference....maybe just whoever he happens to have the opportunity to grab or get into his vehicle. I wonder what LE have found out about the man in custody for the choking of the women left for dead? I hope he is the person responsible for everything.
He supposedly assaulted a mother and daughter and took and left one of them in the same area as the woman that was found dead in Perryman. They said he choked one of them so hard that the blood vessels in her eyes burst. LE is being really quiet on whether or not the incident is connected. The way they make it sound is that where the body was found, you would have to know the area well. It's ashame that people don't value life and that you can't trust anyone including family and friends. It's just sad. Every time you turn on the television you hear about someone being murdered. Someone is murdered everyday in Baltimore, at least it seems that way.

The others listed by police as missing are: Laurie Dee Ambrose, 41, of West Virginia; Cynthia Ann Briggs, 58, of Baltimore; Mandy Marie Fox, 14, of Edgewood; Monica Patricia Gonsalves, 24, of Edgewood; Ashley Nicole Hess, 17, of Churchville; Erica Noel Lautz, 25, of Bel Air; Estefania Sarah Pena, 17, of Edgewood; and Erika Nicole Shaffner, 17, of Darlington.

Other possible victims as they went missing in Maryland. In no way am I insinuating that they were prostitutes as I am unsure that the above listed were all prostitutes either…I am just listing some other Maryland Missing.—The following is info re their disappearances taken from the Charley Project Website.

Edna Mae Bland

· Missing Since: July 1999 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Classification: Missing

· Date Of Birth: January 18, 1966

· Height and Weight: 4'9, 120 pounds

Cynthia Ribeiro Braga

· Missing Since: June 30, 2003 from Wheaton, Maryland

· Height and Weight: 5'7, 120 pounds

· Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair, brown eyes. Braga is of Hispanic (Brazilian) descent.

Kimberly Nichelle Dixon

· Missing Since: June 17, 1999 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Classification: Endangered Missing

· Date Of Birth: June 2, 1968

· Height and Weight: 5'5, 130 pounds

LeAnn Faulk

· Missing Since: November 17, 1985 from Hyattsville, Maryland

· Date of Birth: December 5, 1963

· Height and Weight: 5'0, 130 pounds

Mabel Foster

· Missing Since: September 16, 1996 from Baltimore, Maryland

NO Age given but appears to be in her mid to late 50's (see Charley Project for more info).

Tiffany Michelle Goines

· Missing Since: December 5, 1987 from Frederick, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: December 22, 1974

· Height and Weight: 5'0, 78 pounds

Goines was last seen entering a red convertible in Frederick, Maryland on December 5, 1987. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Chrissetta Green

· Missing Since: March 6, 2005 from Hyattsville, Maryland

· Classification: Endangered Runaway

· Date Of Birth: September 6, 1988

· Height and Weight: 5'6, 124 pounds

Crystal Marie Haag

· Missing Since: April 26, 1997 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: January 29, 1983

· Height and Weight: 5'4, 140 pounds

Toya Hill

· Missing Since: March 24, 1982 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Classification: Non-Family Abduction

· Date Of Birth: August 24, 1973

· Height and Weight: 4'0, 80 pounds

Heather Jean Johnson

· Missing Since: August 4, 1999 from Glen Burnie, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: August 18, 1980

· Height and Weight: 5'4, 105 pounds

Trina Lakea Johnson

· Missing Since: October 6, 2003 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: October 7, 1981

· Height and Weight: 5'5, 210 pounds

Myrica Martin

· Missing Since: March 29, 2004 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: December 16, 1986

· Height and Weight: 5'2, 185 pounds

Melody McKoy

· Missing Since: December 1, 1991 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Classification: Non-Family Abduction

· Date of Birth: October 1, 1979

· Height and Weight: 5'0, 100 pounds

Kimberly Lashon Nicholls

· Missing Since: August 25, 2005 from Glen Burnie, Maryland

· Date of Birth: February 11, 1980

· Height and Weight: 5'8, 250 pounds

Ramona Catherine Redd

· Missing Since: March 7, 2002 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: January 8, 1983

· Height and Weight: 5'2, 135 pounds

Marion Alicia Turner

· Missing Since: November 4, 2003 from Silver Spring, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: February 22, 1986

· Height and Weight: 5'7, 115 pounds

Deborah Michelle Vaughn

· Missing Since: December 18, 2003 from Baltimore, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: December 10, 1989

· Height and Weight: 5'7, 132 pounds

Kianna Margaret Young

· Missing Since: June 22, 2003 from Essex, Maryland

· Date Of Birth: October 21, 1987

· Height and Weight: 5'5, 100 pounds

I apologize for the length of this post but I don't know how to make the spacing lesser that it appears.:blushing:

lilsister said:
I apologize for the length of this post but I don't know how to make the spacing lesser that it appears.:blushing:

That's great information. Don't feel bad.

Thanks SewingDeb...I tend to apologize too much...don't know why! I will look further into this and give an update when I get more info.:blowkiss:

Oh Geez Michelle, this is terrible. We should always be aware of our surroundings but this must have you looking over your shoulder non-stop. :(

Do take good care of yourself!!

Jubie

Michele I know you live in that area, so does my brother. Did you read about the recent murders of 4 women in NJ? We have a thread here in current crimes forum. Similar victim type according to early reports and so far they have determined strangulation as COD for the first one but early reports had said they were shot. I know they have a suspect and he sounds like a definite rapist but can they tie him to any of the dead bodies? Serial killers are known to move around and it usually does keep them getting caught early on. Just thinking....

strach304 said:
Similar victim type according to early reports and so far they have determined strangulation as COD for the first one but early reports had said they were shot. I know they have a suspect and he sounds like a definite rapist but can they tie him to any of the dead bodies? Serial killers are known to move around and it usually does keep them getting caught early on. Just thinking....

The Daytona Beach Serial killer is mysteriously quiet. Could he/she have moved on? Maybe more than one time?

Wasn't there a thread here about one in NC? All similar victim types, strangled or shot in the head. I remember a few months back reading where NC and FL were looking to see if they could tie those in together. I usually end up forgetting about these cases when skimming the boards if they aren't on the first page. I'll have to catch up on those.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back