704 users online (130 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MD - Ja'Niya Williams, 4, raped & murdered, Baltimore, 23 June 2006

A 4-year-old girl who police said suffered a severe brain injury when she was brutally beaten and raped in a Northeast Baltimore apartment Wednesday died yesterday at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Janiya Williams died the same day that her 15-year-old cousin -- arrested in the attack -- was ordered held without bail by a District Court judge during a brief hearing at the Central Booking and Intake Center.

Ronald Hinton, who police said was baby-sitting Janiya and her brother, has been charged with first-degree rape, assault and child abuse.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/200...-year-old-girl
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 10-31-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: fixed link

This poor little girl, how she suffered! Her brother was in the home also and no telling how he was abused. IMO this 15 year old had done things leading up to this. I hope he's never allowed to get his hands on other victims.

Old Broad
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Broad
    This poor little girl, how she suffered! Her brother was in the home also and no telling how he was abused. IMO this 15 year old had done things leading up to this. I hope he's never allowed to get his hands on other victims.

Old Broad
    My hubby is the one who told me about this case I was so sad! I cant believe how cruel and sick kids are today. That poor liitle baby girl..

His comment was that "it was dumb".....Incredible cruelty to the little girl and he says it was dumb. Too much!!!

This is exactly why there why never be any boys babysitting my kids. Nor will my son ever babysit. Not that I think he would do anything, but if anything is going on in the home prior to him sitting I would not want him blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    This is exactly why there why never be any boys babysitting my kids. Nor will my son ever babysit. Not that I think he would do anything, but if anything is going on in the home prior to him sitting I would not want him blamed.
    That is exactly how I feel as well...

I could not believe the great-grandmother said, "There's something wrong with him but he doesn't belong in jail. His parents are going through something too." I had to watch the video twice because I couldn't believe my ears. Doesn't belong in jail???? WTH?????

He deserved NOTHING less than death in my opinion! I cannot tolerate acts on children, it just goes right through me!!!!

There is something so desperately wrong in this world...I use to say "you can't trust anybody anymore"...Actually, you'd better not trust anybody. Life has so little value nowadays. I don't know if it's because of TV and video games - where a life is expendable - or if it's because people with no values are having children....

I don't just call this an assault and murder case - it was torture for this small child. Nobody should have to endure something such as this. I am so extremely angry...

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    There is something so desperately wrong in this world...I use to say "you can't trust anybody anymore"...Actually, you'd better not trust anybody. Life has so little value nowadays. I don't know if it's because of TV and video games - where a life is expendable - or if it's because people with no values are having children....

I don't just call this an assault and murder case - it was torture for this small child. Nobody should have to endure something such as this. I am so extremely angry...
    I know Its digusting that people have no regard for human life, its such a gift and to treat it as though its not your only time around is just plain sick! I worry so much for my child and all the kids of today!!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngirl
    I could not believe the great-grandmother said, "There's something wrong with him but he doesn't belong in jail. His parents are going through something too." I had to watch the video twice because I couldn't believe my ears. Doesn't belong in jail???? WTH?????
    I couldn't believe it when I heard it either. How can she sympathize with anyone who could do this to her great granddaughter???

I think its worth asking what abuse this 15 year old suffered.

I am not exusing what he did AT ALL.
    But if Serious abuse was a part of his upbringing then its not a stretch to imagine that he is emotionally stunted.
    I just wonder when not that long ago he was a young child himself what took place?

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Good question Amra. Something made him that way.

Oh dear God that poor baby what she must have suffered, What is with the Great Grand Mother? That is just not a normal reaction, how on earth do you sympathize with someone who has just brutalized and killed your 4 yr old great grand baby?

This story, like so dang many others, is unbelievably tragic. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain....

Here's what I wonder... This 15 year old monster has to have had some brushes with people or the law before this. You don't become a 15 year old rapist and murderer all at once. He's either the victim of abuse, or a natural born sociopath. Either way, someone must have noticed he 'wasn't quite right'....

Since he's a juvenile, I wonder if we'll ever have the answers to those questions. I don't believe they allow a previous juvenile record to be released. I'm actually quite suprised they released his name.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast