GUILTY MO - Darren Kimbrough, 35, disabled, dies of extreme neglect, St Louis, 17 July 2005

OMG!!!! From 220 to 70 pounds when they found him????? :eek:

Oh, I'm sick. That poor man. :(

I hope they do that to her.....

:furious:

It is horrible, that poor man!!! I hope she gets what she deserves!!!! I am so sick of the way people in the world are today!! I get so mad! :furious: :furious: :furious:

How did no one else notice the condition of this poor man? She must have isolated him from everyone... Oh.. I think she should strapped to a wheel chair, unable to move on her own, and starved to death, just like she did to him. :behindbar :behindbar

Oh My Lord how long was she starving him for? That is just pure evil, I am speachless.

Wow... She needs to be treated the same way!!

Background - June 2006:

A St. Louis County woman was accused Tuesday of "recklessly causing" her husband's death last year by failing to feed him or get him proper health care.

Police said Darren Kimbrough, 35, was emaciated and lying dead in squalid conditions when officers arrived at his home last July to assist on a call for an ambulance.

Kimbrough, who was bedridden for several years from multiple sclerosis, probably died that day, officials said.

Andrea Kimbrough, 33, of the 1100 block of Reale Avenue in north St. Louis County, faces charges of first-degree manslaughter and first-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

https://business.highbeam.com/435553/article-1G1-147315455/woman-charged-disabled-husband-death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back