Botched Investigation??

michelle

Joy comes in the Morning
Reaction score
What went wrong from day one of this Investigation? I know that all those people should NOT have been in the house for starter's!

Some in the BPD were schooled in the New Age Eastern Religion perfectionist philosophy that left them blind to Evil.

Paradox said:
Some in the BPD were schooled in the New Age Eastern Religion perfectionist philosophy that left them blind to Evil.

Either that or maybe an involved important/powerful person in some powerful organization could cause it to be botched w/out saying a word, far out, I know.

I think there had just been a huge bust of a pedophile ring of international proportions, for one thing, maybe relevant, maybe not.

Botched? Try more like the prosecuters turning down basic requests such as phone records. Try more like helping the Ramseys get their daughters body released ASAP before further important testing could be performed - try reading over in Amber's forum as her family waits for weeks for the testing to be complete as to help ensure a strong case against her killer.

Oh, I could go on and on but I have this hinky feeling that would get under someones nerves.......

RR

How long did they have Jb's Body before it was released to the Ramsey's?

RiverRat said:
Botched? Try more like the prosecuters turning down basic requests such as phone records. Try more like helping the Ramseys get their daughters body released ASAP before further important testing could be performed -
Exactly, RR. With prosecutors like this, who needs defense attorneys?

Britt said:
Exactly, RR. With prosecutors like this, who needs defense attorneys?
Oh, but the police were supposed to become friendly with the Rs and then politely ask for the phone records they needed - because we all know it's standard procedure for the police to not be issued warrants and need to depend upon the graciousness of their prime suspects to provide possibly incriminating information. :doh:

JonBenet's body was released to her family on December 29th.

RiverRat said:
Botched? Try more like the prosecuters turning down basic requests such as phone records. Try more like helping the Ramseys get their daughters body released ASAP before further important testing could be performed - try reading over in Amber's forum as her family waits for weeks for the testing to be complete as to help ensure a strong case against her killer.

Oh, I could go on and on but I have this hinky feeling that would get under someones nerves.......

RR
How about before that though? How about that first day, or even the first 2 days?

How about John Eller's overwhelming ego getting in the way of an offer of help? FBI offers to help and Eller basically tells them to go to, well you know where. And who was it that said on national tv, "this isn't L.A. our perp won't walk" (paraphrased)?
Was that Koby or Eller?

And who was it that tried to order Meyer to hold JonBenet's body (an illegal act) until the Ramsey's agreed to come in and talk?

It's not like the DA's office was the only ones making mistakes. The BPD did their fair share of them before the DA's office was ever even talked to about anything.

This case was doomed by a series of bad calls from the get go. All thanks to John Eller's ego, IMO.

Patsy's sister being allowed to go in and collect boxes of household items was definitely a mistake.

ssiegmund said:
Patsy's sister being allowed to go in and collect boxes of household items was definitely a mistake.
That was just ridiculous! She spent quite some time going in and out, until the back seat and trunk of the police car were totally loaded. Then she demands a large diet Coke with lots of ice, and as Officer Chromiak is driving her to McDonald's, she brags about making a million dollars by age 32 when she was actually what, a department store cosmetic counter girl? And then she has Officer Chromiak pay for her Happy Meal!

!!!

My mother always thought she did it. Pam, I mean. This incident is what convinced her.

That aside, it shouldn't have happened. In my area, that cop would be canned.

Nuisanceposter said:
That was just ridiculous! She spent quite some time going in and out, until the back seat and trunk of the police car were totally loaded. Then she demands a large diet Coke with lots of ice, and as Officer Chromiak is driving her to McDonald's, she brags about making a million dollars by age 32 when she was actually what, a department store cosmetic counter girl? And then she has Officer Chromiak pay for her Happy Meal!

!!!
No Way, how tacky....:snooty:

SuperDave said:
My mother always thought she did it. Pam, I mean. This incident is what convinced her.

That aside, it shouldn't have happened. In my area, that cop would be canned.
Yes, I've never read it on this particular forum, but some people do believe Pam is actually the perp.
Female DNAX...

Nuisanceposter said:

!!!

I just read that part in ST's book...I was floored, too!!!

The GALL of some people.

Not separating and interviewing the parents immediately was probably a bad call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back