1304 users online (203 members and 1101 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Court TV Jon Benet: Anatomy of a Cold Case will air Thurs. 06/29/06

I just heard it announced on tv...

10:00 PMJon Benet: Anatomy of a Cold Case
    http://www.courttv.com/schedule/inde...=4&nextWeek=no
    Last edited by PalmettoSprings; 06-26-2006 at 06:14 PM. Reason: date

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoSprings

A MILLION THANK YOU'S. THANK YOU.

Do you know if it is the one by Lou Smit?

Help

Quote Originally Posted by PalmettoSprings

--->>>Can someone tell me how the 10 PM broadcast equates -as to whether that is east coast or west coast time, I am on Mountain time.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

CTV broadcast out of New York so it would be eastern time.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    CTV broadcast out of New York so it would be eastern time.

--->>>Thank you, I too hope it is not the old Smit thing, with him sitting on the basement window sill.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

1. Ok.....who's teabag was that and why haven't they tested the midnight snacks for DNA???

2. One of the talking heads implied that they ruled out JBR's "chums" as the source of the unknown male DNA...does that mean all the little boys at the party were DNA tested?

A bunch of little kids would not only be able to pull that off without getting caught, but they'd all remember to wear rubber gloves the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom
    1. Ok.....who's teabag was that and why haven't they tested the midnight snacks for DNA???

2. One of the talking heads implied that they ruled out JBR's "chums" as the source of the unknown male DNA...does that mean all the little boys at the party were DNA tested?
    I'd say it was Burkes, seeing as it was at his place at the table and him being the resident tea drinker.

I'd say it was when him and JonBenet were having their snack that Patsy put together for them after they got home from the party.

Hey Narla!

Did anyone catch that the piece that showed a report saying Burke's prints were on the tea glass? It was a talk over part...they were speaking about Patsy and Burke's prints being on the bowl and showed a report saying Burke's were on the glass.

I thought no one knew about prints on the glass?? Was it a genuine report? or a prop?

HELP!

I gotta be honest, if I KNEW for a FACT they were Burke's prints on the glass, it would be over for me...JMO
    Above is my opinion only

Teabag in glass

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom
    I followed this case, but not minutely. Last night was the first I'd heard of the teabag in the glass, nearby the bowl of pineapple. Teabags in glasses, rather than cups, is a mid-East practice. This ties in with the "faction" quote in the note. Garrots are also more common in the mid-East. Perhaps Jon Benet was one of the early victims of terrorists.
    "Religions are like swimming pools, most of the noise comes from the shallow end." -Bishop Shelby Spong

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha
    I followed this case, but not minutely. Last night was the first I'd heard of the teabag in the glass, nearby the bowl of pineapple. Teabags in glasses, rather than cups, is a mid-East practice. This ties in with the "faction" quote in the note. Garrots are also more common in the mid-East. Perhaps Jon Benet was one of the early victims of terrorists.
    Please. A "foreign faction", we'll say from the Middle East, would have targeted John Ramsey's SON and not his daughter (small female child would mean nothing to them). A "foreign faction" would have taken the child's body with them, to get the ransom they supposedly committed this crime for. A "foreign faction" would not have sat there and used supplies in the house to crank out a 3 page diatribe using American letter-writing methods and American phrases. A "foreign faction" would not have been able to duplicate Patsy's writing to the point where she alone is never excluded by testing as the author. A "foreign faction" would have taken credit for this act if they had done it.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter
    Please. A "foreign faction", we'll say from the Middle East, would have targeted John Ramsey's SON and not his daughter (small female child would mean nothing to them). A "foreign faction" would have taken the child's body with them, to get the ransom they supposedly committed this crime for. A "foreign faction" would not have sat there and used supplies in the house to crank out a 3 page diatribe using American letter-writing methods and American phrases. A "foreign faction" would not have been able to duplicate Patsy's writing to the point where she alone is never excluded by testing as the author. A "foreign faction" would have taken credit for this act if they had done it.

-------->>>NP I concur, and IF IF the perp brought the rope, and his own broken paint brush, why wouldn't he also have brought his own tea bag? (for the uneducated, that was a 'joke')

Lotsa people are fanatics about WHAT tea they drink. IF it was a Ramsey tea bag, this perp was so comfy in the R house, it is absolutely amazing.

My 'common' opinion of people who enter another persons HOME for a BAD purpose IS that they are as ON EDGE as a typical Barney Fife. UNLESS UNLESS they are drunk or on drugs, in which case another of my 'common' opinions is they would not be drinking tea EVER ANYWHERE.

My 'common' opinion is that any foreign faction woulda, wrote the note (a small one), taken 'the' child and LEFT ASAP!!

NP, I loved the part about 'cranking' out a three page diatribe. The NOTE itself could be made into a movie.

<<A bunch of little kids would not only be able to pull that off without getting caught, but they'd all remember to wear rubber gloves the whole time>>

I'm not accusing the playmates, just trying to account for the DNA.

It's surface DNA, not blood or semen...she could have scratched a playmate, picked up a few skin cells, and then transfer their DNA to her skin or underpants going to the bathroom.

Heck, there'd be more DNA there if one of her little friends picked their nose!

And seeing how anyone and everyone was allowed to wipe her, I hope every male at the party was tested as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha
    The glass with the teabag had Berke's fingerprints on it, and it looks just like something a child would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie
    Hey Narla!

Did anyone catch that the piece that showed a report saying Burke's prints were on the tea glass? It was a talk over part...they were speaking about Patsy and Burke's prints being on the bowl and showed a report saying Burke's were on the glass.

I thought no one knew about prints on the glass?? Was it a genuine report? or a prop?

HELP!

I gotta be honest, if I KNEW for a FACT they were Burke's prints on the glass, it would be over for me...JMO
    Why would it be over for you. You would assume that Berke killed his sister and carried her downstairs or dragged her and all the rest?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast