suspicious behaviour by FW in the first week after the murder

aussiesheila

Inactive
Reaction score
This is in answer to a question I was asked by Nuisanceposter on another thread as to why I find FW so suspicious.

When I first read the newspaper reports of the murder I was certain, from prior knowledge of such activities, that this was the result of the victim having been abused by a group of pedophiles and that the murder had been covered up to hide the existence of this particular group. I did not have access to detailed information on the case until I read PMPT 3 years after the murder where I hoped I would be able to identify my suspected pedophiles. The two that shone out like beacons were FW and Santa with backup support from Dr B.

Going through PMPT the first thing that is strange is that he was the first person along with, not just his wife, but two other members of his family! JF arrived very soon after but his wife took another 15 minutes to arrive, so she obviously took another 15 minutes to get ready, which I find highly normal. I find it curious that in the case of the W's, CG who took the call, managed to wake four people who had to get ready in what must have been a matter of only 2 minutes. I don't think they could have managed this unless they were already awake and dressed waiting for the call. And why the need for four people? Two of them hardly knew the Ramseys. I would have thought it would have been a lot more likely that they would have stayed behind to help with the children, this is unless FW needed backup support at the crime scene.

The next thing you find is that as soon as he arrives, FW goes down to the basement and looks into the cellar room yet supposedly doesn't see the body, for goodness sakes. (I actually think he DID see the body but that's another story). JF also got to the house early on. Did he go straight down to the basement? No, he stayed close to John and Patsy trying to do his best to help them, which I think was the normal thing to do.

The other thing I found very strange was the fact that all during that morning FW was apparently taking copious notes. There must have been a reason for this odd behavior. I think he was writing down everything that happened and everything that was said so he could concoct a believable story of why this had happened - a story that was as far from the truth as he could make it and yet one that would fit in with all known facts.

After the body was found FW rushed upstairs to the study and dialled some numbers. Then he hung up and screamed for SOMEONE ELSE to ring an ambulance! So what number was he ringing if it wasn't an ambulance? I think he was calling his mate JE at BPD but then realized others at the house would overhear the conversation if JE answered the call, to avoid this FW had to hang up immediately.

Then when the body was laid on the floor and everyone else was focused on comforting John and Patsy and looking on in horror at their dead daughter, FW rushed down to the cellar again to check on a piece of duct tape! It looks like the duct tape was of great significance to him and I would like to know what it was. It certainly seems like a strange thing to have done at the time. He was John's best friend, why wasn't he by his side comforting him or at least staying there with the group of people which I think would have been the natural thing to do? Why did he feel the need to rush down to the basement again? Apparently he later went down to the basement for a second time after the body had been found. What was he looking for that time? Suspicious I say.

Then on the day of the funeral, by which time John and Patsy had hired their own lawyer and investigator, FW had a serious argument with John because of this. Now I can understand that perhaps he might have not agreed with John that this was the best course of action to take and as his best friend might even have a bit of a heated discussion about it, but to become furiously, aggressively ragingly angry about it was just so inappropriate, it was a funeral after all, and a child's one at that. Surely any one with any sensitivity would have left a discussion of that nature with the grieving father to some other time, if indeed he had to have one at all. It seems most peculiar to me, it seems like FW was so worried about something, something that was so important to him that he lost all sense of proportion. I can only surmise that it was because of some involvement in JonBenet's death on his part that he was desperate be kept hidden. I think FW was worried that John's private investigator might discover something that he didn't want him to. I think FW wanted only BPD only to be the ones investigating the crime because he could trust John Eller to pin the murder on someone who had nothing to do with FW's little pedophile group. According to PMPT other people at the funeral noticed FW's odd behavior. Most of them considered it to be very out of character. Some of them even considered he might have had some involvement in JonBenet's death. During this argument FW even had his hands at John's face, he was so furious. Really odd.

Another thing he was furious with John about was that John had agreed to be interviewed on CNN. Now this is extremely curious, because according to John it was FW who had actually arranged for them to appear on CNN. Why the complete turnaround? And why did it instill such fury in him? I think the reason was that when FW first arranged the interview the police were still treating the murder as an aborted kidnapping or an attempt to 'get at' John and believed they could still pin it on someone at Access Graphics. But in between times Eller must have told FW that they could no longer pursue that line of inquiry because it just wasn't going to work. I imagine FW would have been absolutely frantic by this stage because this meant that he now had no-one other than John himself to pin the murder on if he was to keep the investigation away from 'the group' and he didn't want John and Patsy to go on national television because they might gain some public sympathy and it would be harder then to make people believe that John could be responsible.

Then there was the 911 call a few days before the murder on the 23rd. FW's explanation as to why he dialed that number was pathetic IMO. I don't believe he was worried about his mother's medication at all, I think a more likely explanation was that he had grabbed the phone from a child who had dialed the number in an attempt to contact police about some child molestation taking place in one of the more remote corners of the house.

There was more suspicious behaviour as the investigation proceeded but this post is already too long I will have to start another thread for that.

nice post sheils, nothing better than a good conspiracy theory ;) Question - what makes you think JE was involved in the ring?

edit, what i mean is, what makes you think JE was involved apart from the way it neatly ties in to your theory about FW wanting the BPD to 'investigate'? Any other specific evidence that supports the idea that JE is/was a pedophile?

GuruJosh said:
nice post sheils, nothing better than a good conspiracy theory ;) Question - what makes you think JE was involved in the ring?

edit, what i mean is, what makes you think JE was involved apart from the way it neatly ties in to your theory about FW wanting the BPD to 'investigate'? Any other specific evidence that supports the idea that JE is/was a pedophile?
I did not say I think JE is a pedophile. I am saying that I think he corroborated with the pedophile group at FW's insistence, in covering up for those who really committed the murder.

aussiesheila said:
This is in answer to a question I was asked by Nuisanceposter on another thread as to why I find FW so suspicious.

When I first read the newspaper reports of the murder I was certain, from prior knowledge of such activities, that this was the result of the victim having been abused by a group of pedophiles and that the murder had been covered up to hide the existence of this particular group. I did not have access to detailed information on the case until I read PMPT 3 years after the murder where I hoped I would be able to identify my suspected pedophiles. The two that shone out like beacons were FW and Santa with backup support from Dr B.

Going through PMPT the first thing that is strange is that he was the first person along with, not just his wife, but two other members of his family! JF arrived very soon after but his wife took another 15 minutes to arrive, so she obviously took another 15 minutes to get ready, which I find highly normal. I find it curious that in the case of the W's, CG who took the call, managed to wake four people who had to get ready in what must have been a matter of only 2 minutes. I don't think they could have managed this unless they were already awake and dressed waiting for the call. And why the need for four people? Two of them hardly knew the Ramseys. I would have thought it would have been a lot more likely that they would have stayed behind to help with the children, this is unless FW needed backup support at the crime scene.

The next thing you find is that as soon as he arrives, FW goes down to the basement and looks into the cellar room yet supposedly doesn't see the body, for goodness sakes. (I actually think he DID see the body but that's another story). JF also got to the house early on. Did he go straight down to the basement? No, he stayed close to John and Patsy trying to do his best to help them, which I think was the normal thing to do.

The other thing I found very strange was the fact that all during that morning FW was apparently taking copious notes. There must have been a reason for this odd behavior. I think he was writing down everything that happened and everything that was said so he could concoct a believable story of why this had happened - a story that was as far from the truth as he could make it and yet one that would fit in with all known facts.

After the body was found FW rushed upstairs to the study and dialled some numbers. Then he hung up and screamed for SOMEONE ELSE to ring an ambulance! So what number was he ringing if it wasn't an ambulance? I think he was calling his mate JE at BPD but then realized others at the house would overhear the conversation if JE answered the call, to avoid this FW had to hang up immediately.

Then when the body was laid on the floor and everyone else was focused on comforting John and Patsy and looking on in horror at their dead daughter, FW rushed down to the cellar again to check on a piece of duct tape! It looks like the duct tape was of great significance to him and I would like to know what it was. It certainly seems like a strange thing to have done at the time. He was John's best friend, why wasn't he by his side comforting him or at least staying there with the group of people which I think would have been the natural thing to do? Why did he feel the need to rush down to the basement again? Apparently he later went down to the basement for a second time after the body had been found. What was he looking for that time? Suspicious I say.

Then on the day of the funeral, by which time John and Patsy had hired their own lawyer and investigator, FW had a serious argument with John because of this. Now I can understand that perhaps he might have not agreed with John that this was the best course of action to take and as his best friend might even have a bit of a heated discussion about it, but to become furiously, aggressively ragingly angry about it was just so inappropriate, it was a funeral after all, and a child's one at that. Surely any one with any sensitivity would have left a discussion of that nature with the grieving father to some other time, if indeed he had to have one at all. It seems most peculiar to me, it seems like FW was so worried about something, something that was so important to him that he lost all sense of proportion. I can only surmise that it was because of some involvement in JonBenet's death on his part that he was desperate be kept hidden. I think FW was worried that John's private investigator might discover something that he didn't want him to. I think FW wanted only BPD only to be the ones investigating the crime because he could trust John Eller to pin the murder on someone who had nothing to do with FW's little pedophile group. According to PMPT other people at the funeral noticed FW's odd behavior. Most of them considered it to be very out of character. Some of them even considered he might have had some involvement in JonBenet's death. During this argument FW even had his hands at John's face, he was so furious. Really odd.

Another thing he was furious with John about was that John had agreed to be interviewed on CNN. Now this is extremely curious, because according to John it was FW who had actually arranged for them to appear on CNN. Why the complete turnaround? And why did it instill such fury in him? I think the reason was that when FW first arranged the interview the police were still treating the murder as an aborted kidnapping or an attempt to 'get at' John and believed they could still pin it on someone at Access Graphics. But in between times Eller must have told FW that they could no longer pursue that line of inquiry because it just wasn't going to work. I imagine FW would have been absolutely frantic by this stage because this meant that he now had no-one other than John himself to pin the murder on if he was to keep the investigation away from 'the group' and he didn't want John and Patsy to go on national television because they might gain some public sympathy and it would be harder then to make people believe that John could be responsible.

Then there was the 911 call a few days before the murder on the 23rd. FW's explanation as to why he dialed that number was pathetic IMO. I don't believe he was worried about his mother's medication at all, I think a more likely explanation was that he had grabbed the phone from a child who had dialed the number in an attempt to contact police about some child molestation taking place in one of the more remote corners of the house.

There was more suspicious behaviour as the investigation proceeded but this post is already too long I will have to start another thread for that.

I live in Greenwich Village and you would fit right in! Everyone has a theory there.

Evidently you are in good company Aussie, it was reported this week, among so much news, that three high ranking officials including Hunter felt Fleet was a dangerous man and should have been investigated more thoroughly. Fleet and company have always been high on my suspect list, as well.
(not that I'm good company)
I'm a bit concerned right now, maybe a bit off track, over the way that table set up appeared. It strongly suggested the possibility that Jonbenet was bound and forced fed pineapple with a silver spoon.
That's really an about face for me, who never considered the pineapple before as part of the crime.
Last night I "googled" around for hours, and found that ,often ,bound victims are fed mystery fruit, while hands are bound and eyes are covered..Then in the clicking around on the old WideAwake.org site, another found where serial killers were called the victors while their victims were just that, victims.
I suggest, since this guy lived three blocks from Jonbenet and was investigated, swabbed, and given a lie detector test, that it should be read. Easy to find, waybackmachine.org...then type in wideawake.org, and click through, a lot of information on the right columns, and more where there are only x's where pictures used to be. We know he was a suspect, we know he was cleared, however we do not know who his associates were.

warning someone said they picked up a virus there, I didn't but it could be there

sissi said:
Evidently you are in good company Aussie, it was reported this week, among so much news, that three high ranking officials including Hunter felt Fleet was a dangerous man and should have been investigated more thoroughly. Fleet and company have always been high on my suspect list, as well.
(not that I'm good company)
I'm a bit concerned right now, maybe a bit off track, over the way that table set up appeared. It strongly suggested the possibility that Jonbenet was bound and forced fed pineapple with a silver spoon.
That's really an about face for me, who never considered the pineapple before as part of the crime.
Last night I "googled" around for hours, and found that ,often ,bound victims are fed mystery fruit, while hands are bound and eyes are covered..Then in the clicking around on the old WideAwake.org site, another found where serial killers were called the victors while their victims were just that, victims.
I suggest, since this guy lived three blocks from Jonbenet and was investigated, swabbed, and given a lie detector test, that it should be read. Easy to find, waybackmachine.org...then type in wideawake.org, and click through, a lot of information on the right columns, and more where there are only x's where pictures used to be. We know he was a suspect, we know he was cleared, however we do not know who his associates were.

warning someone said they picked up a virus there, I didn't but it could be there
I never considered that she might have been force fed the pineapple sissi, I think I read somewhere that Patsy said JonBenet really liked fresh pineapple. My thinking was that Santa had made it his business to find out what foods she liked and that is why her brought the pineapple in order to get the drug into her to quieten her down or whatever it was for.

I'll go into that site and check it out. Thanks.

Aussie, I'm not saying it is a fact, however, after listening to that program and viewing the items, it seemed possible. The fibers from the garrotte cord were on her bed, suggesting her hands could have been bound from the onset. Force feeding her pineapple with a silver spoon while bound, it seems, would not be unusual in bondage "play". The sub is bound , blindfolded and fed a "mystery fruit". It certainly wouldn't have been "play" for Jonbenet, bondage would have been torture for this child, but another possible element to this crime. Force feeding out of the best crystal with a silver spoon would have a message of it's own.

You said: it was reported this week, among so much news, that three high ranking officials including Hunter felt Fleet was a dangerous man and should have been investigated more thoroughly."

Who were the other two HIGH ranking officials? Hunter's Henchmen?

Sources please! The only Danger Fleet has to offer is keeping this case active instead of letting it sleep on the comfy back shelf the DA's Office made.

RR

Is there going to be a reply to RR's question?

Anyone keeping the case alive could be bluffing, you know. Not saying he is or isn't. Some perps take an active role in investigations of their cases, and enjoy it a lot, I hear. (Not accusing anyone. I wasn't there, don't know.)

RR..No transcript is available, and I certainly don't want to "name" the wrong person. As it will be encored on the 7th, I intend to take notes this time.
CrtTV Anatomy of a Murder..Jonbenet 11 EDT

sissi said:
RR..No transcript is available, and I certainly don't want to "name" the wrong person. As it will be encored on the 7th, I intend to take notes this time. CrtTV Anatomy of a Murder..Jonbenet 11 EDT

Me too, Sissy! Is that 11 Pm? I missed the first half of it the day of PR's funeral, but the last half I thought was good.

Can't get my VCR working, videotapes won't go into the slot any which way, haven't used it in years, may have to get a new one. Anyone have any ideas what's wrong with it? ?

Eagle1 said:
Me too, Sissy! Is that 11 Pm? I missed the first half of it the day of PR's funeral, but the last half I thought was good.

Can't get my VCR working, videotapes won't go into the slot any which way, haven't used it in years, may have to get a new one. Anyone have any ideas what's wrong with it? ?

Something could be jammed in it. Or, since you say you haven't used it in a while, the parts might have become rusted or just worn down. Could be a lot of things.

Anyway, I took a few notes for just such an occasion.

Well if Hunter and two other Boulder poobahs consider Fleet White dangerous, I'm sure it's not the children they're worried about... lol.

If only White would write a tell-all...

Britt said:
Well if Hunter and two other Boulder poobahs consider Fleet White dangerous, I'm sure it's not the children they're worried about... lol.

If only White would write a tell-all...
I think Fleet White will have written down all he knows already and that his record will be in a "To be opened after my death" envelope.

If Fleet White was known to be in the house on the 26th (or if a dead child had been found in his own basement), and if he then avoided talking to the police and refused to help them in their investigation, and if he then pretended to forget nearly everything about the surrounding events and then continually gave conflicting information, and if fibers from his shirt were found in JonBenet's underwear and he was not only unable to give an innocent explanation for that, but instead responded by yelling "Bull*****" then Fleet White would be very high on my list of suspects.

SuperDave said:
Something could be jammed in it. Or, since you say you haven't used it in a while, the parts might have become rusted or just worn down. Could be a lot of things. Anyway, I took a few notes for just such an occasion.

Yeah, thanks, SuperDave. The ejection button works but as you say, some of the other parts could be rusted or worn down. I'll peer into the slot to see if anything's in there before shopping for a new one, which should be better these days.

Somehow I don't think he will.

And he'd know as well as we do that if a dead child appeared in his own bsmt, or with any of his fibers, he'd be in trouble, right?

Could that be why he went back down to examine the duct tape and all, so he could explain away any clues just in case? Not saying he played any part. I wasn't there so how would I know.

Somebody leaving the Bible open to a certain passage and (2) leaving a dictionary open and dog-eared to the word incest, and (3) leaving the pineapple bowl and spoon on the table, and (4) leaving the suitcase with JAR's blanket and book,(5) Patsy's broken paint brush, (6) the "ransom note", etc., etc., sounds a little too stupid for FW, imho, but I could be wrong, have to admit he acted awfully suspicious. I think he's smart enough to know all that "evidence" would look like staging, right?

Someone was in charge who knew how not to leave real clues, probably wore gloves, but didn't know staging would be recognized as such, correct?

Nice one, shiloh!

Eagle1, you shouldn't have too much trouble. VCR's aren't too expensive these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back