Ohhhhh oh Ohhhhh Sweet Leg 'O Mine

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was released from a Stockholm jail Tuesday after being arrested for allegedly biting a security guard in the leg outside his hotel, the Associated Press reports.

Rose was held on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel where the alleged dust-up took place around 8 a.m., police spokesperson Towe Hagg told the AP.

After agreeing to pay a fine of 40,000 kronor (about $5,500), he was released from jail at around 7 p.m. Hagg said. He was also ordered to pay 10,000 kronor (about $1,360) in damages to the security guard.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1208318,00.html

Ok, talk about having had major plastic surgery.... he doesn't look anything like his old self.... EWWWWWWW!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

He is so scary looking. Every time I see a pic or hear of him I think about last month or so when he and Tommy Hilfiger got into a fight at a club. That was so damn funny.

Masterj said:
He is so scary looking. Every time I see a pic or hear of him I think about last month or so when he and Tommy Hilfiger got into a fight at a club. That was so damn funny.
Back when though he sure filled out those American Flag pants, whooo Mama!!!!

Although he has got that sexy toughness about him....

:eek: Did they check the security guard for rabies???? :rolleyes:

from the article:
The singer was intoxicated at the time of the confrontation, Haag said, and "was deemed too intoxicated to be questioned right away," she said.

Axl Rose was drunk at 8 AM?? Holy Cow!

Masissy said:
Although he has got that sexy toughness about him....

I used to think that years ago. I cannot believe how he has changed - and not for the better. I was SHOCKED when I saw his picture. If it hadn't said who it was under it, I doubt I would have known. :eek: :D

Eeewwwww.... I used to love him back in the day. Why do people weird out and do this to themselves???

I like Guns and Roses, but I don't like him...:loser: ICK! He looked better back in his day.. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.. hehe :D

Jules said:
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was released from a Stockholm jail Tuesday after being arrested for allegedly biting a security guard in the leg outside his hotel, the Associated Press reports.

Rose was held on suspicion of attacking and threatening the guard, as well as causing damage to the Berns Hotel where the alleged dust-up took place around 8 a.m., police spokesperson Towe Hagg told the AP.

After agreeing to pay a fine of 40,000 kronor (about $5,500), he was released from jail at around 7 p.m. Hagg said. He was also ordered to pay 10,000 kronor (about $1,360) in damages to the security guard.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1208318,00.html

Ok, talk about having had major plastic surgery.... he doesn't look anything like his old self.... EWWWWWWW!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

ROFL at your thread title!!!! You owe me a new monitor for spitting my drink on it, lol! (I knew what incident you were talking about, lol!)

He really went to "pot" when he gained so much weight after GNR broke up, and then put in the cornrows, and started wearing ugly clothes, and got facial hair...

Which reminds me, GNR got back together, minus Axl, and now they call themselves Velvet Revolver. New frontman singer, but everyone else is original GNR, including Slash, who looks as hot as ever.

Dark Knight said:
ROFL at your thread title!!!! You owe me a new monitor for spitting my drink on it, lol! (I knew what incident you were talking about, lol!)

;) ;) ;) ;) :blowkiss:

Figured that would get some attention.... :dance: :dance:

bykerladi said:
Which reminds me, GNR got back together, minus Axl, and now they call themselves Velvet Revolver. New frontman singer, but everyone else is original GNR, including Slash, who looks as hot as ever.

LOVE Velvet Revolver!!! The lead singer is Scott Weilan from Stone Temple Pilots. :dance: :dance:

Jules said:
LOVE Velvet Revolver!!! The lead singer is Scott Weilan from Stone Temple Pilots. :dance: :dance:
Did he ever clean himself up? I used to love his voice.

Masterj said:
Did he ever clean himself up? I used to love his voice.

Supposedly.... I know there for a while he had lots of troubles, but I haven't heard anything in quite some time.

Jules said:

I LOVE STP... I have a CD of theirs :p

Jules said:
I used to think that years ago. I cannot believe how he has changed - and not for the better. I was SHOCKED when I saw his picture. If it hadn't said who it was under it, I doubt I would have known. :eek: :D

Oh well

Every rose has its thorn :p

bykerladi said:
Actually "Guns n' Roses" are still around, Axl owns the name so he retains all rights to "Gn'R" and Dizzy Reed is the only other remaining member, whose been with the band since 1990. The band members are
Axl Rose- vocals
Robin Finck-guitarist
Ron Thal-guitarist
Richard Fortus-Rhythm guitarist
Tommy Stinson-Bass
Brian Mantia-Drummer
Dizzy Reed-keyboardist
Chris Pittman-Keyboardist
They also have a CD..."Chinesse Democracy"
Here is a link to the new "Gn'R" http://http://www.newgnr.com/newgnr.html

But here is a brief history .....
Band formed in 1985, original members were to be singer Axl Rose (real name William Bailey), guitarist Tracii Guns, Izzy Stradlin (real name Jeffrey Isbell )guitarist , bassist Duff McKagen (real name Michael), and drummer Robbie Gardner. When Tracii and Robbie could not attend the Guns N' Roses' first show (in Seattle), Axl called guitarist "Slash"(real name Saul Hudson) and drummer Stephen Adler who he had met recently and asked if they would play. The two agreed and the band's original line-up was finalized. In 1986 they released "Live like ?!*@ Suicide". In 1987 they released "Appetite for destruction". Next was "Lies" in 1988. In 1989 drummer Steve Adler was dismissed from the band, reportedly due to his unwillingness to address his heroin addiction. In 1990 Guns N' Roses returned to the studio with new drummer Matt Sorum and keyboardist Dizzy Reed ( real name Darren Arthur Reed) to begin work "Use Your Illusion I and II". After its release, Izzy Stradlin quit the band and was replaced by Gilby Clarke. In 1993, Guns N' Roses released "The Spaghetti Incident". In 1994 Axl fired Gilby Clarke, to which Paul Huge replaced. In 1995 Slash went out on his own with Slash's "Snakepit" and Duff McKagan with the "Neurotic Outsiders". And in 1996, Slash quit the band, citing creative differences with Axl. Within the following year, Duff and Matt also left the band, which left Axl as the sole original member. In 1998 Axl Rose returned to the studio accompanied by drummer Josh Freese, bassist Tommy Stinson, guitarist Robin Finck, guitarist Paul Huge (real name Paul Tobias) , and keyboardist Dizzy Reed. In 1999, the band released one new song, "Oh My God", which was included on the soundtrack of "End of Days". In 2000, guitarist "Buckethead" (real name Brian Carroll), joined Guns N' Roses. In 2001 keyboardist "Mother Goose"(real name Chris Pittman) , and drummer Brian Mantia (replacing John Freese) joined the band.
During 2002, guitarist Paul Huge left the band and was replaced by Richard Fortus. In 2004 Buckethead left the band, and was replaced by "Bumblefoot" (real name Ron Thal).
As for "Velvet Revolver" (formed in 2003) the members are...Slash, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum, and Scott Weiland (formerly of S.T.P)....
So theres only 2 original members,Slash & Duff, since you can't really count Matt as an original.. , however Izzy Stradlin has occasionally collaborated on songs with Velvet Revolver.

As you can tell I am a huge "Gn'R" fan!!! As well as the obvious "Lenny Kravitz" fan, to which by the way "Slash" is very good friends with, the actually went to highschool together and "Slash" occasionally plays with Lenny... one example is the song "Always on the run".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back