684 users online (83 members and 601 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"She got her victory"

I hope this thread doesn't show up again, not very good at this. This is an article with Pam talking about Patsy's funeral. Made me furious to read that Patsy "didn't worry to much about the JonBenet thing"

Hope this link works!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3983709#

The link worked fine

Pam Paugh has always had such a way with words.

Patsy got her Victory, she never had to fess up in this life time.
    I console myself with the fact that karma will catch her up and she will pay dearly for what she did.
    I just wish I had got to see justice being served.

Uuuummm, Narla, you did.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    Uuuummm, Narla, you did.
    True Justice, In My Opinion, would have been Patsy's death in a jail cell!
    Last edited by BeeBee; 06-29-2006 at 05:37 AM.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    Uuuummm, Narla, you did.
    How Sniffy??

PR got away with it, in this lifetime anyway.
    Everyone has to go sometime, it was just Patsys time.
    No justice there.

Victory! S.B.T.C will forever be an albatross around the neck of Patsy Ramsey, even in death. She will be forever linked to the death of her daughter and will forever be linked to the sign-off of the ransom note.

For those adventurous enough to plumb the depths of esoterica and find the meaning of Victory, the failure of Patsy to achieve Victory is clear. And the unthinking Pam tagging her sister with that word is riotously funny. Patsy is dead, but we still have Pam. More Pam, more!

Oh, and ya I'll bet Patsy just loved hats. I'll bet she loved to wear them tilted to the back of her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieskatz
    I hope this thread doesn't show up again, not very good at this. This is an article with Pam talking about Patsy's funeral. Made me furious to read that Patsy "didn't worry to much about the JonBenet thing"

Hope this link works!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3983709#

Nice article.

If you visit Cleveland today, you will find that many people who were alive when Marilyn Sheppard was murdered remain adamant that Dr. Sam Sheppard was the murderer.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

There were many who believed Mark Lunsford killed his daughter or his father must have done it.They were crucified.
    Amy

Some victory.

Funny how the Ramsey's/Paugh's enjoy using words from the ransom note. Almost like giving the finger.
    "To be a good Republican, you have to believe that God hates homosexuality, but loves the death penalty." Ann Richards

Wudge, if Sam Shepard did not kill his wife, it is...

...only because he hired someone else to do it...

There was no justice in thie JBR case; I don't care what painful disease PR died from. She arrogantly believed that she was above the law because of her money and social position. The ONLY reaons this case was not brought to trial is because of bothced crime scene investigation resulting in fatal breaks in evidence "chain of custody", and possible deals being made involving Alex Hunter and Lord knows who else...

Boy howdy

This article is replete with fodder for, well, you know.

I will refrain for now.

Carrion.

"She's gone," Pam says. "She got her victory at 3 o'clock in the morning on Saturday."
    Interesting choice of words. I don't think Patsy is anywhere near JonBenet. She may have believed she would join her...

I can't believe that Pam would use that same word, victory, that was used at the end of the ransom note. It's probably meant in a religious way, but is very tacky and I think disrespectful to JonBenet and is thumbing the nose at the public and not the killer. On the other hand, it is further proof that a "foreign" terrorist type faction is not going to use a Christian overcoming type word to sign off a beheading threat note. The family is still very worried about the killer being on the loose yet are mocking him and his words and telling about having coffee everyday and having a child JonBenet's age?? These are a bunch of goofy hat wearing women.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki
    I can't believe that Pam would use that same word, victory, that was used at the end of the ransom note. It's probably meant in a religious way, but is very tacky and I think disrespectful to JonBenet and is thumbing the nose at the public and not the killer. On the other hand, it is further proof that a "foreign" terrorist type faction is not going to use a Christian overcoming type word to sign off a beheading threat note. The family is still very worried about the killer being on the loose yet are mocking him and his words and telling about having coffee everyday and having a child JonBenet's age?? These are a bunch of goofy hat wearing women.
    ditto....very tacky & goofy...someone mentioned it's like "giving the finger", & it does give me that impression, a little too...(shaking my head)..tacky is the word

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast