1053 users online (271 members and 782 guests)  

Websleuths News

Texas woman gets finger in the mail from ex-beau

CORPUS CHRISTI -- A woman received a severed human finger in the mail along with a threatening letter from her ex-boyfriend that said, "This is my last chance to touch you," police said.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4006570.html

(Wish we had a thumbs up smilie)

What a sick SOB! I hope they pick this jerk up. Something like this says this sicko is capable of other crimes.

Clearly this man is beyond sick. Sort of like that old Vincent Van Gogh story, of him cutting off par tof his ear and sending it to his girlfriend. Bleaahhh!

I wish they would give his name as a warning to other women here in TX. Ya never know what else he might send to an ex.

I wonder whose finger it was? She should paint the fingernail and mail it back to him. Show she can't be rattled.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

I was assuming it was his own. That's why he wrote "This is MY last chance to touch you." Because she was touching his finger, a part of him.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    I wonder whose finger it was? She should paint the fingernail and mail it back to him. Show she can't be rattled.
    Somebody has the sillies today Maybe she could take a picture of herself picking her nose with it

That is just the weirdest thing and I guess I can't wrap my head around the guy's obsession. Frightening for her to have to live constantly looking over her shoulder now

My guess is...he wrote the letter first.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Mom
    My guess is...he wrote the letter first.
    bahahahahahahaha!!! Gawd, I have the giggles today! Between this thread and the few others, I can't stop laughing.

ETA - the sad thing is that none of these topics are funny - just the posts that are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    Maybe she could take a picture of herself picking her nose with it
    I can see myself spending all afternoon taking photos of it scratching my butt, picking my nose (umm, not in that order!) and holding it up between my pointer and ring fingers while they were bent. Maybe putting it on a hotdog bun and tying it to the pull string for my fan and the last photo would be of it hanging from my rear view mirror.

THEN I'd turn it over as evidence. :-)

I'm trying not to laugh - I really am. These comments are just too much...

:-) Never underestimate the power of an ex wife to want to get the last word in to her ex. :-)

Well, at least they have him fingered.

And anyone wonders why there is so much dysfunction? Read, evaluate and look at this. It is a calling card for more sinister activities. Not my opinion just a raw fact.