Texas woman gets finger in the mail from ex-beau

What a sick SOB! I hope they pick this jerk up. Something like this says this sicko is capable of other crimes.

Clearly this man is beyond sick. Sort of like that old Vincent Van Gogh story, of him cutting off par tof his ear and sending it to his girlfriend. Bleaahhh!

I wish they would give his name as a warning to other women here in TX.
punch.gif
Ya never know what else he might send to an ex.
crazy1.gif
rolleyes.gif

I was assuming it was his own. That's why he wrote "This is MY last chance to touch you." Because she was touching his finger, a part of him.

GlitchWizard said:
I wonder whose finger it was? She should paint the fingernail and mail it back to him. Show she can't be rattled.
Somebody has the sillies today ;) Maybe she could take a picture of herself picking her nose with it :eek:

That is just the weirdest thing and I guess I can't wrap my head around the guy's obsession. Frightening for her to have to live constantly looking over her shoulder now :(

Marine Mom said:
My guess is...he wrote the letter first. :rolleyes:

bahahahahahahaha!!! Gawd, I have the giggles today! Between this thread and the few others, I can't stop laughing. :dance: :p :cool:

ETA - the sad thing is that none of these topics are funny - just the posts that are. :eek: :innocent:

Gmommy said:
Maybe she could take a picture of herself picking her nose with it :eek:
:(
I can see myself spending all afternoon taking photos of it scratching my butt, picking my nose (umm, not in that order!) and holding it up between my pointer and ring fingers while they were bent. Maybe putting it on a hotdog bun and tying it to the pull string for my fan and the last photo would be of it hanging from my rear view mirror.

THEN I'd turn it over as evidence. :)

:p I'm trying not to laugh - I really am. These comments are just too much...:p

And anyone wonders why there is so much dysfunction? Read, evaluate and look at this. It is a calling card for more sinister activities. Not my opinion just a raw fact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back