945 users online (178 members and 767 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Former Judge On Trial For Exposing Self In Courtroom - MERGED THREADS

A judge in America is reportedly facing the sack after using a penis pump while trying cases in court.

Donald Thompson, 57, was seen fumbling beneath his robes under his bench.

Witnesses claim they heard 'whooshing' noises, and a police officer said he saw the judge pumping a tube between his legs.

Court clerk Lisa Foster says Thompson's manouevrings meant she saw his penis at least 20 times.

Ananova

does this result in a HUNG jury?

Deputy Linda

It gets worse- he was also "shaving" his genitals within sight of his court reporter, and the janitor found urine and semen in his wastebasket. Freak.

http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/0624041pump1.html
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

That's it. I'm retiring.

The more I hear about waky jurors reminds of equally crazy judges.....

We're Surrounded!!!
    I always wondered what they had under those robes...kinda like the Scotsmans Kilt!!!!
    Come to think of it Catherine Crier was a judge as was jeanine Piro...Hmmmm, wonder what they have under their robes???

justice

Quote Originally Posted by smellsarat
    I always wondered what they had under those robes...kinda like the Scotsmans Kilt!!!!
    Come to think of it Catherine Crier was a judge as was jeanine Piro...Hmmmm, wonder what they have under their robes???
    Nothing. Then justice would be naked , as well as blind.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

yuk yuk

Did you hear the case of the gay lawyers?

They were always getting in each others briefs, looking for subpoenas.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

<>UPDATE

Jurors Will See Judge's Alleged Sex Toy

Jurors hearing the case against a former judge accused of exposing himself in his Creek County courtroom will be allowed to see the sex toy at the center of the state's allegations, a judge ruled Tuesday in rejecting a defense motion. They also can hear testimony that a second "penis pump" was seen under former District Judge Donald Thompson's bench, among other evidence Thompson's attorneys sought to have barred from next week's scheduled trial.

"It's so fantastic and so unconnected to factual support, and so prejudicial," attorney Clark Brewster complained in trying to convince Judge C. Allen McCall to suppress some state evidence. Thompson, 58, who spent more than 20 years on the bench before stepping down more than a year ago, faces three counts of indecent exposure.

Prosecutors allege he masturbated with a penis pump under his robe while presiding over two murder trials and a civil trial in 2003. Thompson denies the allegations and said the penis pump seized in the case was a gag gift from a friend.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/articl

District Judge Donald Thompson Alleged Sex Toy

Jurors hearing the case against a former judge accused of exposing himself in his Creek County courtroom will be allowed to see the sex toy at the center of the state's allegations, a judge ruled Tuesday in rejecting a defense motion.

They also can hear testimony that a second "penis pump" was seen under former District Judge Donald Thompson's bench, among other evidence Thompson's attorneys sought to have barred from next week's scheduled trial.

http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles.../d8co8uv82.txt
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I think that, us allowing them to wear "robes" in the first place is a little strange. What's wrong with a suit just like everyone else. Why not powered wigs or hoods??...mpi

Geez, why didn't he just drag a blow up doll into court. What kind of a judge...????

Here come da Judge... Here come da Judge...

I can't even imagine being on that jury and trying to keep a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Here come da Judge... Here come da Judge...
    You're bad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast