Former Judge On Trial For Exposing Self In Courtroom - MERGED THREADS

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A judge in America is reportedly facing the sack after using a penis pump while trying cases in court.

Donald Thompson, 57, was seen fumbling beneath his robes under his bench.

Witnesses claim they heard 'whooshing' noises, and a police officer said he saw the judge pumping a tube between his legs.

Court clerk Lisa Foster says Thompson's manouevrings meant she saw his penis at least 20 times.

Ananova

The more I hear about waky jurors reminds of equally crazy judges.....

We're Surrounded!!!
I always wondered what they had under those robes...kinda like the Scotsmans Kilt!!!!
Come to think of it Catherine Crier was a judge as was jeanine Piro...Hmmmm, wonder what they have under their robes???:D

smellsarat said:
I always wondered what they had under those robes...kinda like the Scotsmans Kilt!!!!
Come to think of it Catherine Crier was a judge as was jeanine Piro...Hmmmm, wonder what they have under their robes???:D

Nothing. Then justice would be naked , as well as blind.

Did you hear the case of the gay lawyers?

They were always getting in each others briefs, looking for subpoenas.

<>UPDATE

</> Jurors Will See Judge's Alleged Sex Toy

Jurors hearing the case against a former judge accused of exposing himself in his Creek County courtroom will be allowed to see the sex toy at the center of the state's allegations, a judge ruled Tuesday in rejecting a defense motion. <nitf>They also can hear testimony that a second "penis pump" was seen under former District Judge Donald Thompson's bench, among other evidence Thompson's attorneys sought to have barred from next week's scheduled trial.</nitf>

<nitf>"It's so fantastic and so unconnected to factual support, and so prejudicial," attorney Clark Brewster complained in trying to convince Judge C. Allen McCall to suppress some state evidence.</nitf> <nitf>Thompson, 58, who spent more than 20 years on the bench before stepping down more than a year ago, faces three counts of indecent exposure.</nitf>

<nitf>Prosecutors allege he masturbated with a penis pump under his robe while presiding over two murder trials and a civil trial in 2003. Thompson denies the allegations and said the penis pump seized in the case was a gag gift from a friend.
</nitf>

<nitf>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/articl</nitf>

Jurors hearing the case against a former judge accused of exposing himself in his Creek County courtroom will be allowed to see the sex toy at the center of the state's allegations, a judge ruled Tuesday in rejecting a defense motion.

They also can hear testimony that a second "penis pump" was seen under former District Judge Donald Thompson's bench, among other evidence Thompson's attorneys sought to have barred from next week's scheduled trial.

http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/2005/09/20/ap/headlines/d8co8uv82.txt

I think that, us allowing them to wear "robes" in the first place is a little strange. What's wrong with a suit just like everyone else. Why not powered wigs or hoods??...mpi

Geez, why didn't he just drag a blow up doll into court. What kind of a judge...????

Here come da Judge... Here come da Judge...
judge2.gif

I can't even imagine being on that jury and trying to keep a straight face.

Retired District Court Judge Donald Thompson, 58, could get as many as 10 years in prison on each of three counts of indecent exposure if convicted, and would be required to register as a sex offender.

The charges stem from court personnel, jurors and trial witnesses who claim to have seen Thompson masturbate and use a sexual device known as a "penis pump" while presiding over two murder trials and one civil trial in 2003 in his Creek County courtroom.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/thompson_donald/092305_background_ctv.html

mysteriew said:
Retired District Court Judge Donald Thompson, 58, could get as many as 10 years in prison on each of three counts of indecent exposure if convicted, and would be required to register as a sex offender.

The charges stem from court personnel, jurors and trial witnesses who claim to have seen Thompson masturbate and use a sexual device known as a "penis pump" while presiding over two murder trials and one civil trial in 2003 in his Creek County courtroom.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/thompson_donald/092305_background_ctv.html

What did he think he was...intertainment :rolleyes: I can't even imagine sitting in a courtroom and all of a sudden I look up and the judge is having a one person sex party. How could anyone see what he was doing? All you can usually see of the judge is their chest..head..and arms when they are sitting in their chair. I guess maybe he was jumping around and moaning. Talk about a problem with self control for pity sake.

Bobbisangel said:
What did he think he was...intertainment :rolleyes: I can't even imagine sitting in a courtroom and all of a sudden I look up and the judge is having a one person sex party. How could anyone see what he was doing? All you can usually see of the judge is their chest..head..and arms when they are sitting in their chair. I guess maybe he was jumping around and moaning. Talk about a problem with self control for pity sake.
ROFL! They could hear the air pump on the "sex toy". Then the court clerk saw some things under his desk and the maintnence man saw some things in the trash. As they started talking, they kind of figured it out.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/thompson/062106_ctv.html

As the trial opened Tuesday for a former Oklahoma judge accused of masturbating on the bench, his lawyer blasted police for holding grudges against the judge and trying to ruin him.

In his opening statement during the trial of Donald Thompson, lead defense lawyer Clark Brewster claimed Sapulpa police wanted to "take the judge out" because of unfavorable rulings against them.

Thompson, a former Creek County district judge, is charged with four felony indecent-exposure counts for allegedly using a sexual device, known as a "penis pump," during trials.

Prosecutors also claim that Thompson "shaved his scrotum" during one of his trials.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back