706 users online (72 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

New bin Laden tape

From CNN:
    BREAKING NEWS
    Audiotape posted on Islamic Web site purports to be Osama bin Laden, grieving over the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Any News on This?

Is there anything more? This got lost in all the 4th of July happenings. What a 4th this was!

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    From CNN:
    BREAKING NEWS
    Audiotape posted on Islamic Web site purports to be Osama bin Laden, grieving over the death of al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
    Why would he or his fellow terrorists be grieving? Don't they believe that Abu went on to his reward and is now cavorting with a pack of virgins?

I wish Osama would go jump. I'm not sure it's really him anymore; if it is he's doing overkill; no one is listening anymore.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    Why would he or his fellow terrorists be grieving? Don't they believe that Abu went on to his reward and is now cavorting with a pack of virgins?
    That's what I always thought. But, if bin Laden is really grieving, maybe we could send him a missile to end his grief so he go with Abu.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by the original tez
    That's what I always thought. But, if bin Laden is really grieving, maybe we could send him a missile to end his grief so he go with Abu.

I'll buy.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I'll buy.
    Ok, sounds good!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    ----------------------

I'd like to see bin laden join him.They could cavort together.He's grieving~so did we.