GUILTY SC - Dale Baldwin, 83, found murdered, Aiken, 16 June 2006

Turno said Craig Baldwin is the only suspect in his mother's death. He said it's possible that Baldwin is unaware of the warrant out for his arrest.

That is a strange story. I can't believe this guy showed up at the weddding. I am surprised that the police weren't there, just in case he showed up. But from reading the story am I understanding that he supposedly killed her on Friday, and the wedding was that weekend? If so, I suppose the police may not have known about the wedding.

But it is very, very weird. Just show up at the wedding like nothing is going on....

They think she may have been killed around the 16 th, but she wasn't found until Fri. then the wedding was Sat. Cops think he took money from mother's bank account before the murder. Police say that family cooperated, once they knew about the death. He has been captured by the way.

I'm so glad that he got caught. How could he murder his old mother? If he had just waited she probably wouldn't have lived that much longer. I can't even imagine harming a hair on my mom's head.

From August 2008:

http://www.wrdw.com/news/crimeteam12/headlines/26912379.html

Craig Baldwin, the man accused of killing his 83-year-old mother Dale Baldwin, pled guilty to manslaughter in court on Wednesday. Baldwin received a sentence of 30 years...

Morgan says there was money missing from Dale's account, around $20,000 total.

Morgan also told the court, it appears Dale's neck was cut with some cutting device.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back