888 users online (132 members and 756 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Noise Level in the Ramsey Home...

...while the child was being kidnapped, tortured and murdered, if the R's theories were at all plausible...

I don't care how big their house was....The "intruder" would have created a racket, or some type of ruckes if the "intruder did it" theories were put to the test.

JBR was removed from her room by person(s) unknown....Now, I could see someone possible getting in rather noiselessly, but keeping the child in her own home while all of this was going on is another story...In the DVD case, W took her out of the house immediately, so the initial noise could have been missed; also DVD's parents were high, drunk, not paying attention, whatever, so there are other issues there....Now, while JR claims to have been gorked out on melatonin, thus not being able to hear anything, PR and Burke were not. Clearly JBR was up long enough to eat some pineapple and run around the house. Steve Thomas asserts that they took water samples from all of the toilets because several of them had urine and stool material in them...Clearly a drawer was pulled open with a package of Pull-Ups sticking out of it...So the intruder feeds her, lets her run around the house using the bathrooms, helps her change her Pull-Up and clothes, and there is no noise from this: Are you kidding me?

Then, he bashes her skull in and runs around the house getting props for the "cover up", and sits down in the kitchen, composes and writes a 3 (or whatever) page ransom note, putting it on the stairs right near a bedroom; then stages the scene in the basement...No noise....yeah, right...

JBR was clearly alive and conscious for quite a while before she was murdered...A child this age not making noise, while excited about Christmas??

To admit that she wouldn't sleep and ate pineapple and ran around the house would surely implicate her mother...

I can hear the slightest noise when it comes to my child. Its like I could be in a coma and hear him. Its weird. I cannot hear an alarm clock though, go figure.

That's your instinct Michelle.
    I hear mine roll over lol lol, our rooms are fairly close though.

Can someone clarify for me what Melatonin is.
    I understand it is a sleeping tab you can get over the counter??
    Would that be right?

That's right.

Yeah, it's an OTC sleep aid. Melatonin is a neurohormone made by your brain for sleep, and these tabs are like a natural supplement. Supposed to be low key and not leave you groggy.

Personally, I don't doubt that JR took them, but I doubt they would have prevented him from waking up if he heard something.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

Thanks everyone
    Thats what I thought Nuisance, melatonin wouldn't get a mouse to sleep probably lol.
    Generally speaking, as I do....men do sleep heavier than females though.
    Last edited by narlacat; 06-30-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Thanks everyone
    Thats what I thought Nuisance, wouldn't get a mouse to sleep probably lol.
    Generally speaking, as I do....men do sleep heavier than females though.
    "After", we sleep soundly. If there is no "before" or "during" and thus no "after", then we use alcohol or melatonin. Poor men.

Yeah I don't think JR got too much from old Pats

Commonly heard noises in the house tend to be identified and routinely responded to, according to their merit. Unusual noises cause alarm. Usual noises don't. An intruder rustling around wouldn't make the same noises as a family memeber rustling around.

The head injury would have made a really loud cracking noise. Sometimes a person with a head injury will uncontrollably scream and another poster mentioned that stun guns will also make a person scream. The duck tape that was on JonBenet's mouth was said to have been placed after death, so why is there no evidence of a gag or more binding but yet no screams heard by the family.

Melody Stanton heard a scream.
    Or she didn't.
    Take your pick

I have always been bothered by the fact that no one heard anything. I am a very very light sleeper. My cat goes meow in the kitchen and I wake up. However, I guess if you are a heavy sleeper its possible to not have heard anything. I just find it odd. When I was a child my mother always heard me at night. If I coughed, or got out of bed to get a book my mother would appear at my door. She use to say its called mommy hearing.
    I don't have children of my own so have not experienced that as an adult. Do any other parents here no what she means by mommy hearing?

mjak

The Ramseys came home from a Christmas party. Isn't it possible that they consumed some alcoholic drinks? I know when I drank alcohol it would put me out stone cold.I don't think a bulldozer would of woke me. I'm not saying it happened but is feasable. Also how many square feet is there home?
    I'm not proud to say my daughter'e exboyfriend snuck some friends in while I was sleeping to play a game of Halo. There was 5 of them.I didn't know til I got up to go to work at 4:30 a.m. My house is about 1600 square feet. I didn't hear them while I was sleeping.
    Amy

Unhappy

When my 3 kids were very small, got robbed at night.
    My hubby,3 kids and I slepted threw it all..
    They came in our bedroom and took my hubby's wallet and my jewelry
    and other things around the 2 floor townhouse...
    That was very scary to wake up to.
    The police never found out who did it.
    The next day I got a BIG dog...

Did the Ramseys have a dog?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast