MD - 15 Year Old Girl Chained To Bed For Bad Report Card

Old Broad

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A control freak mother and an accepting boyfriend. How convenient! This is a crime.

I'm also wondering about the bruises found on her legs, I think there's more to this story than just keeping her confined to her room.

Old Broad

Now this child (CHILD!)

If not saved by police would have been quick to seek attention and leave that place the first chance she got. Along those lines she could have gotten with a bad crowd and made bad decisions and we could be reading of some crime or unwanted baby or what-have-you and all of us would be wondering "what went wrong?"

Look at the Crimes In The News Forum.. Filled with teens gone bad.
I am guessing that no one would presume this girls mother would do that (of those that know them) So later on when she claimed as such people would just think she was lying.
Just a bad apple.

Bruises on her thighs??? Explain that? Those do not happen from being chained by your ankle.

I have to think there is a lot more to this story and that none of it is good. The family sounds unstable, to say the least.

I could go on and on and it would get redundant at a certain point. But, I am seeing CPS come to the rehab property I am working on and I have a great degree of personal knowledge about child abuse.

This child was abused. Rather than debate what points are more acceptable just acknowledge that no points are acceptable. A child who is dependent on health, education,food, a roof over their heads is just that, dependent.Then to be compromised because they are dependent is ruthless. I will never give up on children ever.This is much too serious to be in Bizarre news. But, maybe, I am too sensitive.

I agree with concernedperson. This really belongs in the criminal news, as it has to be a crime to treat a human being like this, whatever the intent of the so-called parent et al.

Mods?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back