Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    My heart sure goes out to Lori's mom. I can't imagine being in her shoes. I think my imagination would just run wild. I don't understand why her new car was set on fire. Why burn it. If a person was worried about fingerprints why not wipe down the places that you touched instead of burning the car. Now if Lori was murdered in her car I can understand buring the car. The person wouldn't want anything showing up in the car. What did he do with Lori? I wish someone would run across her for the sake of her family. Like all of the other missing females...she didn't just disappear into thin air. You would think there must be someone who saw her with her killer at some point that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    My heart sure goes out to Lori's mom. I can't imagine being in her shoes. I think my imagination would just run wild. I don't understand why her new car was set on fire. Why burn it. If a person was worried about fingerprints why not wipe down the places that you touched instead of burning the car. Now if Lori was murdered in her car I can understand buring the car. The person wouldn't want anything showing up in the car. What did he do with Lori? I wish someone would run across her for the sake of her family. Like all of the other missing females...she didn't just disappear into thin air. You would think there must be someone who saw her with her killer at some point that evening.
    I believe the killer was also the last person she was known to be with. This is just my opinion based on a lot of research.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Auburnmommyof2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Auburnmommyof2 View Post
    I believe the killer was also the last person she was known to be with. This is just my opinion based on a lot of research.

It seems that a lot of people believe the same thing. Did they ever ask him to do a poly? LE must not be able to find any type of evidence to connect him with the crime. Do you think they will ever be able to arrest him?

It seems that a lot of people believe the same thing. Did they ever ask him to do a poly? LE must not be able to find any type of evidence to connect him with the crime. Do you think they will ever be able to arrest him?
    If I recall correctly, he states they did not give him a poly. He has a juvenile record that can't be made public and in my opinion, he may be playing that card to stay out of the spotlight on this case. My prayer is that they will be able to arrest him, if he is responsible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Auburnmommyof2 For This Useful Post:

If I recall correctly, he states they did not give him a poly. He has a juvenile record that can't be made public and in my opinion, he may be playing that card to stay out of the spotlight on this case. My prayer is that they will be able to arrest him, if he is responsible.

I sure hope they have some evidence and eventially find the monster who murdered Lori. This person who a lot of people suspect did hang out on another site. He was confronted several times and of course denied harming Lori. I don't know if he still goes to that site or not but he sure does talk a lot! I'm wondering if he hangs out on that site just to keep track of what is going on in Lori's case. Killers often place themselves right in the middle because they want to know what is happening with the case. I can't remember what site that is. I had to change ISP's and lost all of my 'favorites" so I don't have the name of the site....darn.

I sure hope they have some evidence and eventially find the monster who murdered Lori. This person who a lot of people suspect did hang out on another site. He was confronted several times and of course denied harming Lori. I don't know if he still goes to that site or not but he sure does talk a lot! I'm wondering if he hangs out on that site just to keep track of what is going on in Lori's case. Killers often place themselves right in the middle because they want to know what is happening with the case. I can't remember what site that is. I had to change ISP's and lost all of my 'favorites" so I don't have the name of the site....darn.
    He was on helpfindthemissing but hasn't been there in a long time, or at least not logged on

He was on helpfindthemissing but hasn't been there in a long time, or at least not logged on
    That's right. He probably didn't like people accusing him of harming Lori. Thanks for telling my the site. I've wanted to go back there but couldn't remember the name.

http://www2.oanow.com/news/2011/jun/...st-ar-1951362/

By Joe Mcadory
    Published: June 09, 2011

5 years later, Auburn woman's whereabouts still unknown

6 years later...
    SPECIAL REPORT: The search for Lori Ann Slesinski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-08...yer_detailpage
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: url
    Hubby: "So LE knows that 99.99% of the time it's the spouse".
    Me: "Right, so don't even try anything"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nola For This Useful Post:

for Lori, missing 7 years this week.

Snipped:

Slesinksi was last seen in Auburn, Alabama on June 10, 2006. Her mother reported her missing five days later, after she visited Slesinski's home in the Ridgewood Village Trailer Park and realized her daughter had been gone for some time and the dog had not been fed.
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

14. The Following User Says Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

for Lori, missing 8 years next week.

Snipped from a past article:

But what police did locate four days after Lori's disappearance was her 2005 Mazda Tribute burned to the frame off of Dekalb Street in Auburn.

"We did retrieve that vehicle, did and extensive examination of it, and not only us but we included the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences and did a lot of work with that and still maintain custody of that vehicle today". We still have it, says Register.
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/16956528/2...nski-continues

Here a , there a , everywhere a

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7