1484 users online (282 members and 1202 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow205
    Itsreenw,

I was just reading back over the info that you posted about the will. I noticed this:

1 IPT
    JOSEPH BORICH ATTORNEY: BREWER
    6511 MAPLEBROOK BLDG 16
    FLINT MI 48507

2 IPT AOT 10/11/1995 10/11/1995 CIP 4/18/1996 CIC 5/20/1996
    BORICH,JOSEPH,ATTORNEY: BREWER
    39155 DOVETREE DRIVE
    MURRIETA CA 92563

Whose address is that?

Sorry it all ran together.
    It should read like this:

Borich, Joseph .................................................A ttorney: Brewer
    39155 Dovetree Drive
    Murrieta Ca 92563

I think the Flint address may be the attorney's address. He'd want a local atty to handle the case for him. Isabela, do you know how long Borich has lived in CA. Rose may have contacted her uncle while she was on the run in CA.

BORICH, JOSEPH A
    Associated names:
    BORICH, JOSEPH M
    49 AvailableAvailableASHLAND, OR
    FLINT, MI
    MURRIETA, CA
    SUN CITY, CA
    TEMECULA, CA
    SUNNYMEAD, CA
    SALOME, AZ
    HEMET, CA
    FORT MOHAVE, AZ
    DAVISON, MIBORICH, ERMA L (age 69)
    BORICH, ERMA
    BORICH, ERMA
    BORICH, ERMA L (age 69)
    BORICH, J
    BORICH, E

This is him. Whoever is going to call him, PM me so I can get a phone # to you.

any news
    Never give up...

Quote Originally Posted by hoping4truth
    any news
    No news! Michigan PD have not call me back as they promised. How surprising!!! I have to follow up, I know! But I am running out of hours in a day! It sucks coming back to work after a week off, am still trying to caught up on e-mails not to mention daily tasks!

But it will get done before Friday!

Keep you posted!

Isa
    YFC_IsabelaPR

Thanks Isabela. I didn't want this to get lost
    Never give up...

Isa, I PM'd Shadow the # for Joseph Borack. Just waiting for your ok to call.

Pugsley posted this on another thread back in 2004.

http://members.tripod.com/~nfishel/page3.html

For some reason, as I was reading it, I thought of Rose. Probably because this group reminds me of synanon. I don't know. Thought it was interesting - hope it hasn't been posted before.
    Never give up...

H4T, I had never seen that site or heard of that group. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if there is a way to get sites like that linked to the Doe Network & other MP sites.

Surely there are family members looking for the people in those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw
    Isa, I PM'd Shadow the # for Joseph Borack. Just waiting for your ok to call.
    Go for it!!!!
    YFC_IsabelaPR

I just spoke with Uncle Joseph who was no help at all. He said that he had not seen Rose since she was a baby. He said that Jesse Joseph never spoke of her in the years between when she disappeared and when he died. Uncle Joseph said that the only thing that he ever told him was that Rose ran away and just vanished. He said that he knew nothing of her being sent to Synanon and was under the impression that she ran away from home and vanished. He said that Jesse Joseph was always very reluctant to talk about his kids. He also mentioned that he had not talked to his brother for years before he died.
    Retired 08/03/03

Thanks Shadow. So does Uncle Joseph live in CA or MI? Did he say where he lived back then? That is really odd that he was the beneficiary if they hadn't talked for years prior to JJ's death. Isa, who contacted him about the death, do you know? There is no easy way to say this, but have Rose's brothers ever suspected their dad had anything to do with Rose not coming home?

I am sorry if I offend anyone but I find their father's actions peculiar and somewhat suspicious. I can understand the father being embarrassed by Rose's drug problem and not mentioning that she was in a drug treatment program.

HOWEVER, when she went missing, there is no way he simply forgot to mention the fact that Rose was 3000 miles away and had sent letters begging to come home. No way would a father NOT have leaped over mountains to get his daughter home no matter what disciplinary problems she had prior to Syn. He never contacted the police to our knowledge. No MP reports filed. He intercepted Rose's letters to her brothers, which to me indicates he wanted them to feel that she abandoned them. She begs for forgiveness and another chance to come home. She says she is on the run, homeless and in need of medical care and she says she is hiding from Syn members but he finds no cause for alarm? He still believe she simply ran away? I believe there are some family secrets that have not been mentioned. I dont want to pry but if we are going to search for Rose we need ALL the info that might be pertinent to the case.

I think we need to ask the questions that nobody wants to ask.

I didn't ask Uncle Joseph how long he had been living in CA however I did mention that we thought maybe since he was there that Rose might have contacted him. I assume that he was there at the time that Rose was in Synanon. The conversation was rather strained to be honest with you. He seemed very uncomfortable with me asking questions about the family. I thought that the statement about Jesse Joseph being "reluctant" to talk about his kids was rather odd too.
    I have mentioned it before but I'll bring it up again. We really need to know if Rose made it back to MI for that court hearing. If she did then something happened to her in MI. The whole family had moved away by that time. Her Father, Jesse Joseph was the only one left there.
    I still think that it would be helpfull to find out how many other kids were sent to Synanon by the judicial system in MI too. Did they all make it back home? Would an add in the paper looking for anyone who was sent there be helpful? When the reporter seemed interested in doing a story on Rose, I was hoping that it would stirr up someone else who might have been sent there also. Maybe I'll try and contact here again but she seemed to loose interest when she found out that there was no family living in Flint.
    Retired 08/03/03

I found a possible link to another place she could have been sucked into

http://www.rickross.com/reference/he...erbalife9.html

It appears that there was an offshoot called CEDU, that supposedly was not confrontational. Mark Hughes, founder of Herbalife, attended it.

If Rose stayed in California, I wonder if it is possible that she got sucked into CEDU?

Some more info on Synanon:
    http://religiousmovements.lib.virgin...s/synanon.html

I wonder if Deborah Swisher knows anything about Rose?
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/synanon/synanon4.html

As much as I hate to even bring this up, if Jesse Joseph lived there alone, I think it may be a good idea to go over the layout of the house to see if Rose may have been buried there. My apologies to the Cole family but we can leave no stone unturned. .

New Wiki site for the missing-it's GREAT!

Hiya everyone

I would like to put a page about Rose on the new Wiki site for the missing....Wiki is one of my absolute favorite sites (you know, wiki encyclopedia) and they are now working on this new 'section'...devoted to a database for the missing.

If it's OK with everyone...I will start putting it together...unless someone else wants to volunteer to tackle it.

Let me know....(I am working on several)

http://72.41.66.103/index.php/Main_Page

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast